ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse settlement application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mu108
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse settlement application

Post by mu108 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:47 am

Hi

My wife has recently applied for spouse visa from Pakistan.

I have sent all supporting documents and application decleration forms of application to Sheffield.

They have returned all documents including application forn, appendix2, decleration form and photos and all photo copies. It just appeared they have scanned or photocopy themselves everything but didnt keep even application form. Is it normal ?

I have made mistake on priority payment, wrong surname of applicant but application number is correct. will they still consider it priority application?

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse settlement application

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:59 pm

Have you registered a second username posted from the same static cable IP address?? This is not permitted on the forum.

member/harry980/

multiple usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mu108
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mu108 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:47 pm

yes, n i forgot that id. there is no way to find forgotten ID. I just posted Once before.
I have no interest in making many IDs. i will delete that ID as u have reminded me.

If Anyone can pls answer my question?

taffet87
Pakistan

Post by taffet87 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:23 pm

mu108 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:47 am
Hi

My wife has recently applied for spouse visa from Pakistan.

I have sent all supporting documents and application decleration forms of application to Sheffield.

They have returned all documents including application forn, appendix2, decleration form and photos and all photo copies. It just appeared they have scanned or photocopy themselves everything but didnt keep even application form. Is it normal ?

I have made mistake on priority payment, wrong surname of applicant but application number is correct. will they still consider it priority application?

Many thanks
Yes, totally normal.

Doubt will make any difference if there a spelling error in surname on the priority payment if GWF number is correct. Usually, people prefer to put the priority payment page near the top of supporting documents as well and say that in the envelope too to make it super clear to UKVI officials but it doesn't really matter now.

mu108
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mu108 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:55 pm

Many thanks.. much obliged. taffet87

Had actually made priority very clear.

Hopefully they will decide in 30 working days.