ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents to support employment/payment evidence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

EastLondoner
United Kingdom

Documents to support employment/payment evidence

Post by EastLondoner » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi all,

I'm in the process of compiling evidence for a spouse visa application.

I earn more than the required amount and have been in full time employment at this level of pay, continuously for nearly four years.
Unfortunately, and utterly bizarrely, my HR department are currently refusing to provide all the information required by UKBA - apparently they 'can only provide a standard employment letter' despite my protestations that not providing all of the required information will result in a failed application.

I'm wondering how strict UKBA are when they say these documents need to be signed by a 'senior official' ?
I have numerous people at work who could provide the the required documents, but I have no idea what level of seniority is needed.

I was hoping somebody would be able to offer advice/shed some light on this?

At the moment I'm utterly flabbergasted at the position HR are taking. As everyone on this board will no doubt appreciate, this whole thing is an incredibly stressful process, without this added nonsense!!

Many thanks all.