ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medical Treatment Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dineshkumar
Newly Registered

Medical Treatment Visa

Post by dineshkumar » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:44 am

Dear Members,

I am hoping to apply for a Medical Treatment of my Elder son who is suffering from Microtia and Artesia in his left ear and I have booked a Hospital in UK for Medical Treatment.

I will be accompanied my family including 3 children. I would like to know which visa application I have to fill in for this purpose. Is it Medical Treatment visa for my son and General Visa Category for the rest of the family?

Please kindly clarify this matter.

Thanks.

dineshkumar
Newly Registered

Re: Medical Treatment Visa

Post by dineshkumar » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:56 am

Dear Members,

I am hoping to apply for a Medical Treatment of my Elder son who is suffering from Microtia and Artesia in his left ear and I have booked a Hospital in UK for Medical Treatment.

I will be accompanied my family including 3 children. I would like to know which visa application I have to fill in for this purpose. Is it Medical Treatment visa for my son and General Visa Category for the rest of the family?

Please kindly clarify this matter.

Thanks