ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Parent Company - Same shareholders

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kundan-Yadav

Change of Parent Company - Same shareholders

Post by Kundan-Yadav » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:12 pm

Hi,

It's really be helpful if the experts here can provide some clarity in my case.

My company shareholders decide to setup a new parent company for my existing company and transfer 100% ownership to this new parent company. The shareholders etc remains the same and non of the employees are getting transferred either.

My company haven't informed UKVI about this yet and it's been more than 2 months now... :(

What are my options now. thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Rad28
Bahrain

Re: Change of Parent Company - Same shareholders

Post by Rad28 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:01 pm

Kundan-Yadav wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:12 pm
Hi,

It's really be helpful if the experts here can provide some clarity in my case.

My company shareholders decide to setup a new parent company for my existing company and transfer 100% ownership to this new parent company. The shareholders etc remains the same and non of the employees are getting transferred either.

My company haven't informed UKVI about this yet and it's been more than 2 months now... :(

What are my options now. thanks in advance.

Cheers.
I don't think you can do anything except talk to your HR about this. If the new company has a different sponsor license number then you need to be transferred asap and the HR should inform UKVI asap about any changes. I would advise you talk to your HR to sort this out before any problems arise.

Kundan-Yadav

Re: Change of Parent Company - Same shareholders

Post by Kundan-Yadav » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:12 am

Thanks for the advice... the new company doesn't have the licence yet. I guess I'd just have to ask HR to inform UKVI and wait for their response on what to do next. thanks.