ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent! Tier 2 ILR - Salary increase not report HO/travel abroad long period

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

oscarok
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Urgent! Tier 2 ILR - Salary increase not report HO/travel abroad long period

Post by oscarok » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Hello guys,

I am about to apply for ILR via Tier 2 - 5 years route as a marketing manager.

The COS of the last 2 years shows 35000k. But after the visa has been issued, the company wanted me to look after more valued clients and do in-deepth research, etc. But all the work are within the scope of duty showed on the COS. So the salary have been increased to 50000k. But the HR did not notice the changes of this to the HO. Now (1) should I change the salary information via SMS before making the application or just go straight to make the application? (2) Can I explain that the reason of the raise of salary is I got a promotion as a senior marketing manager and the company required me to look after more valued clients as well as do more other in-depth work, e.g. ...?

Also in 2017, I have two long periods of work outside of UK (55days, 89days), but I do not break the law requesting absence below 180 in an continuous year. Can I let the company to confirm it is a business trip? An immigration advisor says, because the COS does not mentions any geographic location of my work, it supposes to work in the UK. The work outside UK does not consist with the COS. So I need to change the duty of my job in the COS to specific I could work in ** countries and then apply for the ILR. But this still has risk as the change should have been notified the HO via SMS earlier in time.

Look forward your comments and experienced.

Thank you.

bcilr18
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent! Tier 2 ILR - Salary increase not report HO/travel abroad long period

Post by bcilr18 » Thu May 10, 2018 1:03 pm

Hi, Have you applied without reporting the salary increase?

rennyp
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent! Tier 2 ILR - Salary increase not report HO/travel abroad long period

Post by rennyp » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Hi, Did you apply? What did you do in the end? I'm in the same boat.

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:53 pm

rennyp wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:57 pm
Hi, Did you apply? What did you do in the end? I'm in the same boat.
Congrats.. just read your successful application story.:) Can you please let us know when your last salary was increased? i mean how many months before ILR and what was the percentage? As i will apply soon and kind of the same board so just need to know about these things from a successful applicant ..u know how stressful this period is.

rennyp
Newly Registered

Post by rennyp » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:20 pm

My salary was increased 6 months before my application. However, even before the increase, it was way higher than the threshold. They didn't ask me about this at all and it didn't seem to cause any issues.

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:02 am

Thanks for your reply :)