ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does CCJ for Debt effect the Nationality applications?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MuriNath
Newly Registered

Does CCJ for Debt effect the Nationality applications?

Post by MuriNath » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:53 pm

Hi Folks,

I am due to apply for Naturalisation in few months and I just noticed on my credit profile that I have been issued 2 CCJ for Debts. I have reacted on this and started to pay by instalment. Could any one suggest, does this effect the Nationality Application? Please advise.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Does CCJ for Debt effect the Nationality applications?

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:04 am

It should not affect your application, as long as you declare the facts and comply with your obligations.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

MuriNath
Newly Registered

Post by MuriNath » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:55 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:04 am
It should not affect your application, as long as you declare the facts and comply with your obligations.

Thanks for your reply, but could you please kindly explain what do you mean by Facts and Comply with my obligation?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:04 pm

Declare the CCJs on your application. If you have made arrangements to clear the CCJs, then you should comply with them, i.e. not default.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

MuriNath
Newly Registered

Post by MuriNath » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:05 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:04 pm
Declare the CCJs on your application. If you have made arrangements to clear the CCJs, then you should comply with them, i.e. not default.
Thank You