ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics Letter and COA?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eirelover
Morocco

No Biometrics letter yet??? Surinder Singh

Post by eirelover » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:14 pm

Non-EU married to a British Citizen (Surinder Singh Application)

Hi everyone,
I applied for a UKRC 1 month ago, payment was taken the day after and received the email with my case ID number, but haven't received the biometrics letter yet?
Is there any way I can contact HO or do I have to wait until I receive it?

I previously lived in Ireland for about 18 months and I believe I won't have any problems proving that we moved our centre of life to Ireland.

eirelover
Morocco

Re: No Biometrics letter yet??? Surinder Singh

Post by eirelover » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:28 pm

almost every surinder singh post is ignored. why? I don't know.

eirelover
Morocco

Biometrics Letter and COA?

Post by eirelover » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:11 pm

I'll be posting again and again, trying to get an answer regarding a situation I'm facing.
Frankly I think most Surinder Singh UKRC Application posts go completely ignored every time.

I applied for UKRC after living in Ireland for more than 17 months. I sent my application 5 weeks ago, received next day alongside the payment. I received the email acknowledging and confirming my case ID, but never received the biometrics letter. so I'm trying to get an answer whether this is normal or not, because many people got their bio letter the following couple weeks after applying.

Do I have to contact them or just wait?
Thanks.

bagdrop
Newly Registered
Denmark

Re: Biometrics Letter and COA?

Post by bagdrop » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:43 pm

I didn't apply through the Surrender Singh route but just as a normal EEA (PR) Family Member.
It has now been 5 weeks and I have, like you, only had my payment taken and received a confirmation e-mail.

Still no biometrics in sight.

eirelover
Morocco

Post by eirelover » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:19 pm

bagdrop wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:43 pm
I didn't apply through the Surrender Singh route but just as a normal EEA (PR) Family Member.
It has now been 5 weeks and I have, like you, only had my payment taken and received a confirmation e-mail.

Still no biometrics in sight.
Thanks for your reply, I know it sucks!
I'm sending a letter with my case ID, and pressure them to speed things up. at least a COA so I can start work because I'm bored af.
Good luck with your application mate!

jojo1984
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by jojo1984 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Email EuroBiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
We submitted our application on June 10th (not surinder Singh) and after a month of waiting for biometrics we emailed and five days later it showed up. And it said my husband only had 10 days to submit biometrics because he did not do it after the 1st letter, which we never got, so must have got lost in the mail!
So definitely chase them!

bagdrop
Newly Registered
Denmark

Post by bagdrop » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:14 pm

jojo1984: Thank you for recommending us to contact EuroBiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. We received a reply today where they said that the invite had been sent out, but returned as un-delivered. This was because they had not included our flat number in the address field and considering that we live in a block of flats, Royal Mail would probably not have known where to post the letter. Furthermore, they said that a new invitation had been sent out today and that we should receive it within 5 working days.

I am 1000% certain that we included our flat number in the application form.

Are they incompetent? :evil:

Aliharris2013
Newly Registered
Belgium

Post by Aliharris2013 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:30 pm

Hi
I am new in this forum I applied my permanent resident online 8/07/2018 and received confirmation with case if but still didn't receive biometric and COA as I know I had emailed them yesterday for biometric which I am waiting their reply what can I do next if they not reply plz let me know I am very worried
Thanks

bagdrop
Newly Registered
Denmark

Post by bagdrop » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:09 pm

I believe their automatic reply states that if your matter is regarding the biometric enrolment they will reply within 21 days.

For now, all you can do is wait.