ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent queries extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

simranravv
Newly Registered
India

Re: urgent queries extension

Post by simranravv » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:14 am

Noted.. Thank you very much.

sorry my last question never ends but something else came up.

As per policy guidelines in investment point, it says "identifiable transactions in your business bank statement, which must clearly show the transfer of this money from you to your business."

I have shown all business statements where investment was made and have put sticky note on each page where transaction was made. on transaction it says bank account number, sort code and ref "investment". I have also enclosed bank letter which confirms that that account number is my personal current bank account.

Is it sufficient or do I have to submit personal bank statement same way how I have done for business bank statements?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

simranravv
Newly Registered
India

Post by simranravv » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:57 am

Hello,

I have further doubt in filling up application form section 3, K4 pg 40.

in my initial application for tier 1, I showed access to 50k funds from 3rd party. Now I have invested in form of direct loan.

which option to choose on K4? Also in investment table do I have to mention each transaction dates as it has got limited space. can I only put total amount and period of the investment and write there refer to a separate table everything is mentioned on separate sheet of table.

Please suggest.

Thank you.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:51 am

simranravv wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:14 am
Noted.. Thank you very much.

sorry my last question never ends but something else came up.

As per policy guidelines in investment point, it says "identifiable transactions in your business bank statement, which must clearly show the transfer of this money from you to your business."

I have shown all business statements where investment was made and have put sticky note on each page where transaction was made. on transaction it says bank account number, sort code and ref "investment". I have also enclosed bank letter which confirms that that account number is my personal current bank account.

Is it sufficient or do I have to submit personal bank statement same way how I have done for business bank statements?

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Yes, that should be ok
simranravv wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:57 am
Hello,

I have further doubt in filling up application form section 3, K4 pg 40.

in my initial application for tier 1, I showed access to 50k funds from 3rd party. Now I have invested in form of direct loan.

which option to choose on K4?
K4 asks if "any of these funds were invested" - what does that have to do with 3rd party or personal money ?
simranravv wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:57 am

Also in investment table do I have to mention each transaction dates as it has got limited space. can I only put total amount and period of the investment and write there refer to a separate table everything is mentioned on separate sheet of table.

Please suggest.

Thank you.
You can copy the sheet and add them OR do as highlighted - should not matter
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

simranravv
Newly Registered
India

Post by simranravv » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:37 am

Thank you very much.

so in K4, I should tick the box " No none of thr funds were shown in previous application. and go to K6"

am I right?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:38 am

simranravv wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:37 am
Thank you very much.

so in K4, I should tick the box " No none of thr funds were shown in previous application. and go to K6"

am I right?
Right
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

simranravv
Newly Registered
India

Post by simranravv » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:22 am

1) In the attribute for business registration within 6 months period, Shall I keep CAR created within 6 months of the initial application granted or dated today should be fine?

2)I am confused because in 3 attributes CAR is the requirement. shall I keep old one and new one both or just 3 copies of current one in all 3 sections including business registration within 6 months period?

Please suggest.

Thank you so much for your help.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:31 am

simranravv wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:22 am
1) In the attribute for business registration within 6 months period, Shall I keep CAR created within 6 months of the initial application granted or dated today should be fine?

2)I am confused because in 3 attributes CAR is the requirement. shall I keep old one and new one both or just 3 copies of current one in all 3 sections including business registration within 6 months period?

Please suggest.

Thank you so much for your help.
does not matter. The key is that the filing history is there

simranravv
Newly Registered
India

Post by simranravv » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi Marcnath,

Is it ok to post application via royalmail special delivery on the last day of expiry(expiry date on BRP)?

awaiting for your response.

Thank you.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:02 pm

simranravv wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:25 pm
Hi Marcnath,

Is it ok to post application via royalmail special delivery on the last day of expiry(expiry date on BRP)?

awaiting for your response.

Thank you.
Yes. But why would you wait for the last day ?

simranravv
Newly Registered
India

Post by simranravv » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:13 pm

My account was out of the country and I got the letter today. Now I have only last day left to post. It says on guidelines that date of postage via royalmail is date of application but I got confused. last day is 030818 on BRP. hope they will accept it. I will post it first thing in the morning.
Whats your thought? can there be any problem?

simranravv
Newly Registered
India

Post by simranravv » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:29 pm

Accountant*

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:13 am

simranravv wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:13 pm
My account was out of the country and I got the letter today. Now I have only last day left to post. It says on guidelines that date of postage via royalmail is date of application but I got confused. last day is 030818 on BRP. hope they will accept it. I will post it first thing in the morning.
Whats your thought? can there be any problem?
No, should be ok

simranravv
Newly Registered
India

Visa approved in 2 months.

Post by simranravv » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello all,

I want to thank immigrationboard for creating such a helpful board. My very Special thanks to Marcnath who spent his valuable time responding my each (sometimes silliest) questions even at midnight.
Respected Marcnath,
I have no words to say thank you. God bless you.

I used solicitor to draft my detailed cover but used the document list from this board and arranged it myself including filling up application form.I went through policy guidelines and specified documents 100 times over last 3 months before submission to make sure I am not missing anything. I organised all documents as in order similar to policy guidelines with clear label in plastic envelope. I am personally assuming I got very quick reply not only because I had all sufficient document but also because of very organised presentation which helped case worker locate each documents easily.

50K extension
Date of Submission: 03/08/2018
Date of Bio metrics received: 06/08/2018
Fees deduction: 06/08/2017
Bio metrics submitted: 22/08/2018
Complex letter received: 27/08/2018
No interview
IHS Refund: 27/09/2018
Visa letter and documents received on 08/10/18. Yet to receive BRP.
Have unmarried dependent and got his approval at the same time.

Once again many thanks to all the moderators for helping thousands of people and keeping this board up to date. I truly believe information available on this board is more trustable than paid solicitors who most of the time misguides you and rip off your money for the consultation.

God bless you all!!

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Congrates for your approval so quick..

can you tell me please did you send complete business statement for investment or just selected investment transaction bank statement? and any purchase or sale invoices ?
Best Regards

Rockey

simranravv
Newly Registered
India

Post by simranravv » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi Rocky,

I submitted all 3 years since I had to invest small amounts literally every month. As a supporting documents, I submitted one contract and its invoice, Marketing material, some business advert and website screenshots.

Hope this helps you.