ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T4 Visa- Document Query

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

resiNiv
Newly Registered
India

T4 Visa- Document Query

Post by resiNiv » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:42 pm

Hello
1. I hold IELTS- Academic (British Council) test mark of 5.5 (Test taken on 21-April-18) and if I successfully complete my 5 Weeks English course at university, Passing IELTS with 6.5 is not required? Is my understanding right, Please advise.

2. Can I Keep the 5 Weeks Course completion certificate as a document in place of IELTS score of 6.5 for T4 Student Visa processing / while submitting to UK Home office?

3. Since I’m already living in UK and taking 5 Weeks Pre-sectional English course directly.
Under this circumstances, Is IELTS for UKVI test required for processing T4 Student Visa? Please advise

Look forward to your valuable feedback.
regards
Niv

wikki
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: T4 Visa- Document Query

Post by wikki » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:18 am

resiNiv wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:42 pm
Hello
1. I hold IELTS- Academic (British Council) test mark of 5.5 (Test taken on 21-April-18) and if I successfully complete my 5 Weeks English course at university, Passing IELTS with 6.5 is not required? Is my understanding right, Please advise.

2. Can I Keep the 5 Weeks Course completion certificate as a document in place of IELTS score of 6.5 for T4 Student Visa processing / while submitting to UK Home office?

3. Since I’m already living in UK and taking 5 Weeks Pre-sectional English course directly.
Under this circumstances, Is IELTS for UKVI test required for processing T4 Student Visa? Please advise

Look forward to your valuable feedback.
regards
Niv
Given that you are already in the UK why don't you just go to the international office for querry? I bet they have more insight on this

resiNiv
Newly Registered
India

Post by resiNiv » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:26 pm

Really appreciate your suggestion.
Can some one be able to share email id of UK consulate to support students questions ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:27 pm

resiNiv wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:26 pm
Really appreciate your suggestion.
Can some one be able to share email id of UK consulate to support students questions ?
There isn't one. You need to speak to the immigration advisors at your uni/sponsor.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.