ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service Centre Booking Problems!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

EpkIMQs
Newly Registered
China

Re: Premium Service Centre Booking Problems!

Post by EpkIMQs » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:57 am

Hi all, I need some advice for the inferno booking system please!

I was trying to book an appointment for late September since last week but every time at 00:00 when I could see available dates after clicking the centre (Glasgow was my first choice then Sheffield), there was no slots shown under the dates but instead, a "loading..." message appeared and replaced the whole area of dates and slots on the page so I could not change for another date and try. I then tried wait for it and then after 15 minutes it's still there so I checked the console log and it showed Server Error Code 500...

Had anyone experienced the same thing recently? I tried on safari, chrome on mac and also on pc had the same message. There was only one time that I could see normal slots last week and soon the system was down after I changed the dates. Since that I no longer see a slot under any available dates. It was either an "loading" message like this, or the whole website went down. This usually happened at or after 00:00, and when I checked back later the system appeared to be normal but then no available dates for the future 45 days.

I wonder if I see this strange "loading" message next time, shall I wait forever or better to go back and select a different centre asap? Is it just this time of the year? Is it going to be less crowded in October or November?

Thanks in advance! :)

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:27 am

You can book appointment for only 42 days in advance. You can book now for first week of September, you have to wait for another 2-3 weeks for end of September, and not easy to get appointment you just have to keep trying.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:48 am

Suggestions for booking appointment:

1)Clean your macbook or computer, delete unwanted files, application software etc and this will make your computer faster,

2) Clean all your browsers, delete password, cookies, catches everything

3) I used Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter. This will make your MacBook faster then WiFi.
I got 200mbps download speed Internet but with WiFi I can only get 100 to 130mbps, But with this adapter I was able to get 232mbps download speed.

4) I made 3 different account using different mail ID

5) opened all 3 account on different browsers

6) select different premium center in different browsers

7) added auto refresh extensions for all 3 browsers, keep open all browsers same time. Just make it smaller screen.

8) my computer was on from last 7 days

I booked 2 times and got cancelled, selected date for so many times but doesn’t allow me to make payment. Finally I managed to book date yesterday. I hope this will help to other Users.

Applicant1020
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by Applicant1020 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Hi Mac,

I had the exact same issue, I contacted the online support team and they couldn't amend this for me nor could provide info on where that rebooking option is. So I just went and made a new application and did the full process again. I was actually quite lucky as I could book an earlier appointment the second time around. What I need to do next is ask for refund for my first application.

Hope this helps.

msc wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:06 pm
muthu24 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:47 am
q786 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:41 am
Thanks for your reply. I'm concerned as all the centers have blocked out August now and only appointments for September. My plan is to keep trying and then post if nothing comes up. I will call the register office and ask about the certified copy. We pay so much for this terrible service.
Keep trying - I booked my initial appointment on Aug 31st then Aug 23rd then Aug 16th and y'day I managed to find one for July 25th. But you have to be flexible for location and should have immense patience to keep retrying. No words can describe the frustration but appointments appear randomly through out the day although jus for a minute or so. So keep trying - you may find one.
Hi.. I booked an appointment at 2am today but got the email Booking Expired. Do you know how to reschedule or cancel the appointment? I dont see any option when I log in, it goes straight to the confirmation page. Thank you.

axca
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by axca » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:50 am

Having been trying for a week, I finally booked my appointment today. It has been very nervous, sleepless and frustrating days but I was following this forum and there were number of good tips so thank you guys.

Below are something I've found during my online 'battle'
>When you selected a site and date, when the time slot does not appear or if it says "loading" for more than 10 seconds (or when the red bar appeared on the left hand side), I gave up and refresh the page. The site is likely to be frozen forever.
>When time slots appear, you can also try to select not the first one (e.g. 09:00) but later time as traffic is likely to be dominated in the first few slots
>As there is no limits to how many accounts you can create, you can use multiple accounts to try

If your leave to remain expiry date is reaching.... there is also a service called 'Faster Decision' which allows your postal application to be upgraded to premium service. However, you will also need to send your request at 8am sharp as Home Office only accept first 5 requests per day. There is no limits to how many requests you can send. https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... quest-form

Good Luck Everyone

EpkIMQs
Newly Registered
China

Post by EpkIMQs » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 pm

starfashion wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:48 am

1)Clean your macbook or computer, delete unwanted files, application software etc and this will make your computer faster,

3) I used Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter. This will make your MacBook faster then WiFi.
I got 200mbps download speed Internet but with WiFi I can only get 100 to 130mbps, But with this adapter I was able to get 232mbps download speed.

7) added auto refresh extensions for all 3 browsers, keep open all browsers same time. Just make it smaller screen.

I booked 2 times and got cancelled, selected date for so many times but doesn’t allow me to make payment. Finally I managed to book date yesterday. I hope this will help to other Users.
Thanks so much for the tips! What time during the day did you find slots were available?

marketing786

Post by marketing786 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:23 am

Hi everyone

I have been trying the same for the last days and not a single time I find any date anywhere in U.K.

I rang UKBA twice and they said there is no problem and interestingly one of their advisors told me to search through simple internet explorer and not by any other source

I am been trying through mobile phone but no luck as yet

Only last night I found two date slots in Liverpool but the booking page got freezed and wasn't able to book

Have been trying day and night but only found one slot yesterday over my laptop and nothing over the phone

I don't know if there is any truth in this phone or laptop argument

hamzababy
United Kingdom

Post by hamzababy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:08 pm

starfashion wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:48 am

easy for an indian IT person to do all that lol ,
and i just used my smart phone to book one at sharp 00:00 ...

premium service is become a legend /myth..

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:19 am

as it was said by many, you patience and keep trying whole day. best to do auto refresh on google chrome and you will find scattered appointment in day time. i did that and found many over last week and managed to book and reschedule my and my wife's appointment. So only solution is keep trying whole day.

treader
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by treader » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:05 pm

Hi all. Thanks for all the tips on this forum. I didn't know what a nightmare this would be!

So actually, I was trying to book an appointment for last week of August and after trying for a few days I daw some. I quickly booked the appointment and after booking, in Liverpool (I'm in London) i received a confirmation for September 15th - which I would never have booked as 1. THat's too late for my visa and 2. if I had wanted that I would have booked in Croydon near me.

Has this happened to anyone else? Also, now London Victoria is showing up as a premium service center - which is new as of this morning? Or is that just me? :?:

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Why did you go for the PSC appointment which would fall outside your visa expiry date :?:

You’ll need to either wait for a cancellation and reschedule your appointment or cancel it and go for the postal route.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

treader
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by treader » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:59 pm

That's the thing - I finally saw August 14th and quickly claimed it. But that is not what come through in the confirmation email. And actually, I saw this as a problem for a couple of other people in another forum. So wondering if this is another glitch that has happened before.

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:35 am

Ok contact the UKVI support team on email and they can assist
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor