ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching Category while Tier 1 Extension in progress

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aahish
India

Re: Switching Category while Tier 1 Extension in progress

Post by aahish » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:10 pm

Hi All,

It’s been 12 working days since I have withdrawn my dependent visa application. The only update We have received so far is just a confirmation letter of withdrawal no further information on that. We sent chasing progress update form on 11th working day but no use... We have also contacted home office they said its been with drawn but they cant give us any further information as they can only see confirmation of withdrawal
1)Anyone got any idea how many days it takes to get the passport back once we withdraw the application
2) Do they send the passport to home or airport ?
3) any idea to speed up the process and get back the passport early
4) We received the confirmation letter from Home Office dated 24th July so, do my dependent need to leave with in 14 days from 24th july? Please advise thank you

aahish
India

Post by aahish » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:59 pm

Hi Please some one help me with the above query.. If possible can someone forward the Home office contact number ( Paid service in regards to get the info about withdrawal ). Thank you

aahish
India

Post by aahish » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:57 pm

hi please someone advise any further step to speed up the process to get the passport back please. your suggestions are really valuable. thank you