ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) Fee not debited yet?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skreddy

SET(O) Fee not debited yet?

Post by skreddy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:35 am

Hi,

I have sent application on 30th July, reached HO 31st July, but not fee debited yet. Is anyone have in same situation. From the other posts, it seems they debit very next day after application reached.

Thanks,
SK

business genius

Re: SET(O) Fee not debited yet?

Post by business genius » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:36 pm

Hi
On Set(o) form guidance notes it's clearly mentioned that acknowledgement letter will be sent in one month time.
So I think you ll receive the acknowledgment along with Biometric at the end of August.

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 am

Hi

what payment method used ? also check with your bank ?

also check the post from the member sm12 , he had a same issue.

skreddy

Post by skreddy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Hi @regularuser,

Thanks for your message, given credit card details. I haven't checked with bank yet, but card still working.
If transaction was declined then my bank normally put a bar on the card until I confirm with them the particular transaction genuine or not.
As I told card still in working, I believe HO not requested the payment yet which is not sound normal.

Thank you,
SK