ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job creation for tier 1 ILR

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Job creation for tier 1 ILR

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Dear Members,
especially @marcnath @zimba

History: I was granted Tier 1 extension in April 2018.
Initial Visa 15th January 2014. Applied for extension in Dec 2016 got approved in April 2018. (15 months delay)

I plan to apply for my ILR on the 4th January 2019.

I am aware of the fact that I can use previous 1 year employment from the day of my application if there is less than 12 months gap between my extension and ILR.

Question: If I apply on 4th January 2019 I can only claim employment from 4th January 2018 right?

However, the payslips are generated end of the month and I will be short of 4 days as the last pay slip will be generated on 31st dec 2018, if I apply on 4th Jan 2019.

Ideally I want to claim employment from 1st January 2018 - 31st Dec 2018 (1 year)

Question: 1 am a little confused with the dates. Please can you advise when should I apply and how to qualify for 1 year employment?

Thank you
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Job creation for tier 1 ILR

Post by marcnath » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:53 pm

You would just apply with the payslip you have and add in the cover letter that you are claiming until the 4th of Jan since the employee remains employed and you would send the payslip and FPS as soon as you have them.

You can submit the FPS and generate the payslip for Jan anytime in Jan (you don't have to wait for end of the month). So, once you get a reference number (biometrics) you send in the additional payslip and FPS
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Job creation for tier 1 ILR

Post by zimba » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:06 pm

Please stick to your own post in the ILR sub forum. :!:
We have repeated several times that do NOT post ILR related questions on the Tier 1E forum

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-1-to-ilr-t256405.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice