ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

joining husband under Article 10 residence card

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

goodpartner
Ukraine

article 10 residence card and joining a husband

Post by goodpartner » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:14 pm

hello everybody,

Wife Non-EU national has a article 10 residence card they already came to Uk but then she needed to fly back home, while EU citizen found a job and exercising his treaty rights here.

My question is, I know it is written that she can join him, but how this process is going on? I mean what documents she needs to provide with Airway companies to be allowed to be boarded? And what documents to show to immigration officer? It is going to be difficult?

Thank you in advance for your advises and experience.

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: article 10 residence card and joining a husband

Post by Caravel88 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:45 am

Where is the EU citizen from?
Which country issued the residence card?

To enter the UK, the card + marriage cert. (proof of family ties) should suffice.
If the couple are not travelling together, a couple documents showing that the EU spouse is in the UK (a utility bill, for instance) + proof of work (work contract copy, payslip etc.) is needed.
goodpartner wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:14 pm
hello everybody,

Wife Non-EU national has a article 10 residence card they already came to Uk but then she needed to fly back home, while EU citizen found a job and exercising his treaty rights here.

My question is, I know it is written that she can join him, but how this process is going on? I mean what documents she needs to provide with Airway companies to be allowed to be boarded? And what documents to show to immigration officer? It is going to be difficult?

goodpartner
Ukraine

Post by goodpartner » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:12 am

Caravel88 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:45 am

To enter the UK, the card + marriage cert. (proof of family ties) should suffice.
If the couple are not travelling together, a couple documents showing that the EU spouse is in the UK (a utility bill, for instance) + proof of work (work contract copy, payslip etc.) is needed.
goodpartner wrote:
hello everybody,

EU citizen from Latvia, they lived in Lithuania and his wife got Lithuanian article 10 residence card " residence card of EU family member"

The question what documents she can provide on the border officer proving that she is joining her husband.

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Post by Caravel88 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:53 am

I have already answered that question.
goodpartner wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:12 am
Caravel88 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:45 am

goodpartner wrote:
hello everybody,

EU citizen from Latvia, they lived in Lithuania and his wife got Lithuanian article 10 residence card " residence card of EU family member"

The question what documents she can provide on the border officer proving that she is joining her husband.

goodpartner
Ukraine

Post by goodpartner » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:22 pm

Is it going to be sufficient to show payslips, contract of employment, bank statement? Because there is no utility bills as the room is rented not the whole flat...

goodpartner
Ukraine

joining husband under Article 10 residence card

Post by goodpartner » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:25 pm

hello everybody,

The following documents is enough or it is best not to fly with them?

Payslips, contract of employment, bank statements, marriage certificate, certified copy of EU citizen passport, residence card ( article 10)

Thank you.

goodpartner
Ukraine

Re: joining husband under Article 10 residence card

Post by goodpartner » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:56 am

anybody please, as my friend is flying tomorrow. And her Husband lives in Scotland and she arrives in London and then taking a bus.

Can the border officer demand her husband to meet her in airport? and whether is it sufficient to produce the documents : Payslips, contract of employment, bank statements, marriage certificate, certified copy of EU citizen passport, residence card ( article 10) IN order to be admitted into UK???

goodpartner
Ukraine

Re: joining husband under Article 10 residence card

Post by goodpartner » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:09 am

anybody?
One more question can airline deny the boarding if you want to join the husband?? Do you need to prove to Aircompany that the husband is in the country of destination.