ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to contact PSC to cancel appointment?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JP145
India

how to contact PSC to cancel appointment?

Post by JP145 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:37 am

Hello,

my wife has log in issue since we booked her appointment and still cannot login. Her appointment is confirmed as she received email with booking reference number and also confirmed booking with home office tech support via email. we have to reschedule her appointment but due to log in issue we cannot reschedule online and tech support is saying they cannot cancel on her behalf and asking to inform PSC that she cannot attend. I tried to locate contact details but cannnot find any PSC contact details. Can you please let me know how to contact PSC (we need Glasgow PSC contact details) to cancel her appointment?

Thank you.

IJOS

Re: how to contact PSC to cancel appointment?

Post by IJOS » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:13 pm

PSCAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
The website says to contact this email for a full refund for exceptional circumstances

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:13 pm

IJOS wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:13 pm
PSCAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
The website says to contact this email for a full refund for exceptional circumstances
Thank you. but the email i received from technical team states the they accept only refund request on this email after appoints are cancelled. they asked as to contact PSC to inform that she cannot attend appointment and then request refund on the email you provided. I cannot find contact details for PSC Glasgow.

IJOS

Post by IJOS » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:22 pm

I don't think there is a way to reach a specific PSC, I may be wrong but I tried to find this so many times and gave up

IJOS

Post by IJOS » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:33 pm

Try 03001232241. Its on th ebooking appointment page for when I booked Glasgow