ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension - online form vs hand-filled form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crispy
United Kingdom

Spouse visa extension - online form vs hand-filled form

Post by crispy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:27 pm

We are working on our application to extend my wife's FLR(M) visa and have booked an appointment at a Premium Service Centre.

We already completed the application form online because that seemed to be the correct thing to do when we started the process.

I've now seen conflicting information on whether we should print our completed online form or complete the paper form by hand. Which is it?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa extension - online form vs hand-filled form

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:26 pm

If you have completed the FLR M form online then you do not have to complete the paper form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

crispy
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa extension - online form vs hand-filled form

Post by crispy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:57 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:26 pm
If you have completed the FLR M form online then you do not have to complete the paper form.
Thank you. :)