ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Unmarried Partner Visa

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Canadian777
Newly Registered
Canada

EEA Unmarried Partner Visa

Post by Canadian777 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Hi all,

I am looking for some advice. I have submitted a visa application as the unmarried partner of a EEA national . I am Canadian, he is Italian. We have been living together for over 3 years however we only have joint tenancy agreement and bills to the same address from January 2017.

Before January 2017 he came to live with me in Canada for a year, however I owned the house and he did not have bills under his name. However we did have a child together during that period ( who unfortunately passed away right after birth) and we did provide letters from my mother and friend who confirmed we lived together during that period.

I have also provided pictures of our trips together and with family and friends.

Nevertheless, since we do not have joint tenancy agreement or letter addressed to both our names from the beginning of our relationship, I am scared this might affect my chance of getting the visa.

Does anyone have similar experience or could give me any advice ?

Thank you.

it91
United Kingdom

Re: EEA Unmarried Partner Visa

Post by it91 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi
I am in a similar situation. Please can you give an update for your application?
Thanks
Isil