ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Criminal Record on application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cinderz
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Criminal Record on application

Post by cinderz » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:26 pm

Hello,

I had another problem but have posted that in a separate thread. My other concern is that I have an old criminal record - non-custodial for two offences - and a speeding licence ban (so three separate events) and I couldn’t remember the exact dates that each event happened. I knownfor a fact that they were a minimum six years ago, so I just estimated to the best of my ability as I don’t have any documents with these criminal convictions on them. I put in the notes on my application that I was estimating the dates, and that they would be correct within a few months of the estimate, but now I’m terrified that they’ll just deny my application cuz I didn’t know the exact dates. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I have since applied to get my criminal record sent over from New Zealand but this can take a few weeks, then I was going to send it to the Jome Office to update my application and give them exact dates.

Any advice?
Thanks