ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to send couple of documents

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Manjari Mundara
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Forgot to send couple of documents

Post by Manjari Mundara » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:08 am

Hi,

I have applied for my student Visa (Tier 4) and forgot to submit a form which states that I have the consent of my parent to use their funds.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Manjari

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Forgot to send couple of documents

Post by sah10406 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:23 am

It is not a form, but a letter from your parent giving their consent to their money being used in your application. Without this consent letter, you will get no points for maintenance. Strongly advise that you send the document as a follow-up, quoting your application reference, and ask for it to be considered with your application.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

nourah92
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by nourah92 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:48 am

I have a similar question regarding this. If I have a full scholarship from my government (with a financial guarantee letter) will I still need to provide a bank statement? Because when I applied on the form they didn't ask for any bank statements or any proof that I have the required amount other than the financial guarantee letter.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:51 pm

nourah92 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:48 am
Iwhen I applied on the form they didn't ask for any bank statements or any proof that I have the required amount other than the financial guarantee letter.
That *is* the proof that you have the required amount.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

wikki
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by wikki » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:10 pm

nourah92 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:48 am
I have a similar question regarding this. If I have a full scholarship from my government (with a financial guarantee letter) will I still need to provide a bank statement? Because when I applied on the form they didn't ask for any bank statements or any proof that I have the required amount other than the financial guarantee letter.
The financial guarantee letter only is fine.