ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advice

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Janjua121
Newly Registered
United States of America

Need advice

Post by Janjua121 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:25 pm

Hi I need advice on my case.im an over stayer
i applied for eea(efm) in end of March after a month me and my partner went for registry office for notice of marriage and they extended to 70 days.
Now we been called for interview on 6/08/2018. Problem is my partner is out of country for her research proposal of her master studies and she coming back on 07/08/2018 in the afternoon.
We asked them to change Any available date after 07/08/2018 and requested the interview on 8th but they said we don’t have availability on 8th and we need to do interview by 8th.
Then she reply I’m coming in the afternoon we can come straight from the airport.
They we need to do interview in office hours and youcan not make it.
we offer u 2 dates and u are not available for either unfortunately we need to put as (non compliance) when u receive this letter you can start the process again.
Even though our notice period ending on 13/08/2018 and they are not making any arrangements.
Does this (non compliance) will effect on my eea(efm) application?
Please need urgent advice
Thanks

Janjua121
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Need advice

Post by Janjua121 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:57 pm

Hi
Can anyone plz give me some answer. As nobody reply to my post.
Thanks