ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 entrepreneur TO ILR - Income requirements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zaidat
Newly Registered

Tier 1 entrepreneur TO ILR - Income requirements

Post by Zaidat » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Hello everyone,

I am currently on tier 1 entrepreneur (extension) visa and by the end of this year I will need to apply for ILR. I am the director of my company, so I pay myself in form of salary and dividends.

My questions:

- In ILR application, particularly section 5; they are asking to enter my monthly income. Is there any official or maybel a recommended monthly income that need to be reached?

- Do I only consider my last month income (before applying), or for example, the last 6 months?

I would be grateful if anyone could help and thank you in advance.

Regards,

Zaid

Rafeeq1144

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur TO ILR - Income requirements

Post by Rafeeq1144 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Zaidat wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:09 pm
Hello everyone,

I am currently on tier 1 entrepreneur (extension) visa and by the end of this year I will need to apply for ILR. I am the director of my company, so I pay myself in form of salary and dividends.

My questions:

- In ILR application, particularly section 5; they are asking to enter my monthly income. Is there any official or maybel a recommended monthly income that need to be reached?

- Do I only consider my last month income (before applying), or for example, the last 6 months?

I would be grateful if anyone could help and thank you in advance.

Regards,

Zaid
i applied last week same Route, no salary requirements. if you fill form online there is no such section to fill, there are not even any payslip or personal bank statement requiremnts so far... keep continue to read guidlines and forum for more updates

Zaidat
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur TO ILR - Income requirements

Post by Zaidat » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Thank you Rafeeq, I would be grateful if any of the expert moderators can confirm this.