ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Annual account note

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kimlisa
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Annual account note

Post by Kimlisa » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:27 pm

Dear members,

My T1 E ex 200 has been refused due to the unaudited account provided to the HO hasn’t clearly showed my investment as the shareholder.

I have changed the accountant to add a note showing my name,the share and the value in the recent year.

The controlling shareholder does not agree to amend the previous accounts saying that the were already submitted to the government.

Is it fine that just add a note in the year of recently in my fresh application?

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Annual account note

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:33 pm

Kimlisa wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:27 pm
Dear members,

My T1 E ex 200 has been refused due to the unaudited account provided to the HO hasn’t clearly showed my investment as the shareholder.

I have changed the accountant to add a note showing my name,the share and the value in the recent year.

The controlling shareholder does not agree to amend the previous accounts saying that the were already submitted to the government.

Is it fine that just add a note in the year of recently in my fresh application?

Regards
Not sure I understand this correctly so I am going to try and guess what you are asking.

It is ok to just submit the latest accounts with the information corrected
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Kimlisa
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: Annual account note

Post by Kimlisa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:21 am

Thanks very much Marcnath for your positive opinion that really gives me a piece of relief.

Sorry for my blurred English expressions.

Regards