ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please someone put my mind to rest...

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fmdddv
Mood:
France

Please someone put my mind to rest...

Post by fmdddv » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Hi,

I have just completed and posted an application for EEA(FM) residence permit for a family member. I haven't slept a wink in 2 days trying to get THIS DONE.

Now I have just realised that I have not completed page 96 and part B of page 100.
I did not put a tick to say which evidence I was sending to prove that I am a qualified person and I did not list my evidence on page 100.

I figured that since I listed everything that I was sending on a covering letter, I should be fine.

However, I getting rather anxious with the possibility of the application being returned as I have no idea whether the person checking it would take the time to read my covering letter.

My brain is going overdrive and I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack.

Please someone help put my mind to rest.

Cam123
United Kingdom

Re: Please someone put my mind to rest...

Post by Cam123 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:06 pm

As long as you filled the payment section and biometrics section, you should probably be fine. They should not reject the application as invalid due to not ticking that particular section...

fmdddv
Mood:
France

Post by fmdddv » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Thanks Cam123.

I'll just have to wait and see.

fmdddv
Mood:
France

Post by fmdddv » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:01 am

Cam123 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:06 pm
As long as you filled the payment section and biometrics section, you should probably be fine. They should not reject the application as invalid due to not ticking that particular section...
Panic over, I received an acknowledgement email yesterday with a case ID.

Phew...