ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

german national employee for tier 1 job

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

german national employee for tier 1 job

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:03 am

Dear Marcnath,

I am not sure if I should be posting here or in ILR forum but my question is regarding Job Creation - employee nationalily NOT ILR so posting here.

Apologies if this is wrong sub forum.

Question: Can i hire a german national who has a UK national insurance number, he has been living in UK for the last 9 years?

I was going through the guidelines and I came across this: If the employee is an EEA national, UK registration certificate or permanent residency document”

Also online it said: “An EEA Registration Certificate is a document issued to EEA nationals who are exercising Treaty rights in the United Kingdom and wish to prove their right of residence. Similarly, the EEA family members of persons exercising Treaty rights may wish to apply for an EEA Registration Certificate”

I am not sure about this. Please help.

Thank you
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: german national employee for tier 1 job

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:16 am

Better to keep all question under one post :!: No need to start multiple posts for your case
ALL EEA citizens are considered settled for Tier 1E job creation purposes. Their passport copy is enough
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:31 am

Thanks for your reply and confirmation.

Sorry I was under the impression I can not bump up old threads so started a new one.
I will use this same thread for any future tier 1 related questions now.

Thanks
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:35 am

tier11417 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:31 am

Sorry I was under the impression I can not bump up old threads so started a new one.

Thanks
Bumping is a problem when you tag your question to an old thread that is not initiated by you :idea:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:35 am

Zimba wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:35 am
tier11417 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:31 am

Thanks
Got it thanks

Bumping is a problem when you tag your question to an old thread that is not initiated by you :idea:

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:38 am

I was going through the application form and the table where it asks start and end dates of employees.

Can you please make one thing clear.

Employee 1 start date was back in 2015 been employed since then. However I can only claim employment after 1st Jan 2018 of the same employee, given my situation.

What shall i fill in the start date in this case?

Also regarding the end date will that be “till date” or the date till i am claiming the points for?

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:15 am

tier11417 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:38 am
I was going through the application form and the table where it asks start and end dates of employees.

Employee 1 start date was back in 2015 been employed since then. However I can only claim employment after 1st Jan 2018 of the same employee, given my situation.

Also regarding the end date will that be “till date” or the date till i am claiming the points for?

Thanks
Start date is start date - so 2015.
If the employee is still working, there is no end date - you can leave it blank or enter something like till date, continuing or anything else
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:14 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:15 am
tier11417 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:38 am

Thanks
Start date is start date - so 2015.
If the employee is still working, there is no end date - you can leave it blank or enter something like till date, continuing or anything else
Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

RTI/FPS

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:54 am

Dear Marcnath/Zimba,

Running the payroll every month generates a FPS report that gives a date and time stamp on that page at the end. (at least mine gives)

Question: If due to an error you have to correct the number of hours or wage rate etc and you have to run FPS report for a previous month can that be a problem?

For example if you run FPS report for July in August the revised FPS will give a date and time stamp for August at the end of the page.

Please advise.

Thank you

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: RTI/FPS

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:59 am

tier11417 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:54 am
Dear Marcnath/Zimba,

Running the payroll every month generates a FPS report that gives a date and time stamp on that page at the end. (at least mine gives)

Question: If due to an error you have to correct the number of hours or wage rate etc and you have to run FPS report for a previous month can that be a problem?

For example if you run FPS report for July in August the revised FPS will give a date and time stamp for August at the end of the page.

Please advise.

Thank you
It shouldn't matter. I can't see how that would be a basis for refusal
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: RTI/FPS

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:40 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:59 am
tier11417 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:54 am
Dear Marcnath/Zimba,

Please advise.

Thank you
It shouldn't matter. I can't see how that would be a basis for refusal
Thank you