ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUFAM - INIS request more information 1 year later

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HappyKai
Newly Registered

EUFAM - INIS request more information 1 year later

Post by HappyKai » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:45 pm

Hi, has anyone heard of INIS requesting evidence of being in the State one year after issuing a Stamp 4 EUFAM? My sister received a letter from INIS asking for evidence of EU and non-EU being in Ireland, copies work contracts, bank statements and passports. They haven’t moved or changed any work details. This information should be submitted in 15 days of the letter. It seems really odd.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: EUFAM - INIS request more information 1 year later

Post by max307 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:12 pm

HappyKai wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:45 pm
Hi, has anyone heard of INIS requesting evidence of being in the State one year after issuing a Stamp 4 EUFAM? My sister received a letter from INIS asking for evidence of EU and non-EU being in Ireland, copies work contracts, bank statements and passports. They haven’t moved or changed any work details. This information should be submitted in 15 days of the letter. It seems really odd.
Yes, I’ve heard of similar request for extra docs after some time from INIS.

It looks like they’re using this strategy to weed out fake/sham applications, nothing to worry about though - just provide the information requested as soon as possible.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

HappyKai
Newly Registered

Re: EUFAM - INIS request more information 1 year later

Post by HappyKai » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:56 am

Thanks, that’s really helpful.