ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Entrepreneur dependent urgent- category and TB test

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

VanIndia11
Newly Registered
India

T1 Entrepreneur dependent urgent- category and TB test

Post by VanIndia11 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:25 pm

HI guys.. please could you guys suggest the category on the visa application. My husband has T1 entrepreneur Visa. so would it be
WORK- TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR- T1 ENTREPRENEUR Partner
Also, I used to live in the UK but my visa got expired so i had to come back. It has been almost a year now since i had left so do i need to take the TB test.
The supporting documents are:
Marriage certificate
Relationship and sponsorship letter
Affidavit
His company's documents

I need to make my application on an urgent basis. Any other suggestions regarding the this Visa type are also welcomes. Many thanks in advance

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: T1 Entrepreneur dependent urgent- category and TB test

Post by Mak9878 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi there,

You can have look at this topic and under my name there is another link for detailed documents.

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/tier-1-dep ... 58338.html

The category is Tier 1 entrepreneur partner for dependent application.

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: T1 Entrepreneur dependent urgent- category and TB test

Post by marcnath » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:26 pm

VanIndia11 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:25 pm
HI guys.. please could you guys suggest the category on the visa application. My husband has T1 entrepreneur Visa. so would it be
WORK- TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR- T1 ENTREPRENEUR Partner
Also, I used to live in the UK but my visa got expired so i had to come back. It has been almost a year now since i had left so do i need to take the TB test.
The supporting documents are:
Marriage certificate
Relationship and sponsorship letter
Affidavit
His company's documents

I need to make my application on an urgent basis. Any other suggestions regarding the this Visa type are also welcomes. Many thanks in advance
You don't need a TB certificate (less than 2police certificate years break) but will need the criminal record certificate
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.