ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change in position and salary with same employer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

INLD
India

Re: Bank statements

Post by INLD » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:53 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:57 pm
If you want to include an official copy of your title deed you can request one from the land registry and the search will be dated when it’s printed and sent back to you.

For the missing payslip they should be able to issue a duplicate. If not, a letter confirming pay for that month on official stationery.

P60 is not mandatory, some people include it out of personal preference.
Alright, and what about the employment contract it should be dated within 28 days too? I have this biggest concern about HO overlooking documents because that’s what happened before despite of sending the payslips they acknowledged only 4! I’m so worried if they do the same overlook the documents again, please tell me how can I prevent this from happening again to me :/ I wouldn’t know what to do if they do that again. Sorry I’m just dreading

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:31 pm

Don’t overthink this. An employment contract is only issued when you first join so there can’t be one dated within 28 days of your application.

Use covering notes to explain what is included. If you are including 6 payslips say that and even name the months.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:03 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:31 pm
Don’t overthink this. An employment contract is only issued when you first join so there can’t be one dated within 28 days of your application.

Use covering notes to explain what is included. If you are including 6 payslips say that and even name the months.
Yes I made a cover letter naming payslip dates as well as corresponding statements naming the same date when paid so basically I have written pretty detailed cover note. I will be submitting online application by 10th. I might bug you again if I have some query. You are amazing for being such a great help. Really really appreciate it

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:34 pm

Sorry a question cropped up in my head. We had employer letter from manager last time. Just making sure if it’s alright. i.e if you are deputy manager, can manager write an employer letter for you or it has to be HR

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:37 am

Any company official can write the letter, normally it's HR but a manager would be acceptable e .g. your line manager, company director etc
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:49 am

In a lot private organizations deputy managers/managers/supervisors do have authority for doing promotion/rotation/training etc of their employees and also hold authority in issuing job related documents apart of their HR department. But strictly make sure to get added the correct & complete detail of the concerning person who can handle HO call.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:25 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:49 am
In a lot private organizations deputy managers/managers/supervisors do have authority for doing promotion/rotation/training etc of their employees and also hold authority in issuing job related documents apart of their HR department. But strictly make sure to get added the correct & complete detail of the concerning person who can handle HO call.
Should we ask the manager to add the contact number of head office or you think it’s best if only manager’s number provided or both perhaps? Head office and manager ‘s contact details. Thank sooo much for your time. Also do you have any idea how much with current exchange rate from visa fee plus IHS fee would be? Just wanna make sure we got sufficient. Info- I will be applying from India but we will be paying by husband card which is U.K. Barclays card.Thank you again

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:30 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:37 am
Any company official can write the letter, normally it's HR but a manager would be acceptable e .g. your line manager, company director etc
Alright, we will have the manager write the letter on company headed paper of course. My hubby was saying that he would want him to include the contact details of head office because at his work place anyone can pick up call and might won’t know how to deal with the call. So what do you recommend should we ask manager to include his personal number or Head office number? Thanks a lot for your help and time . 🙏🏼🙏🏼

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Under where he signs, simply add his mobile number and attach his business card if you like

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:05 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:49 pm
Under where he signs, simply add his mobile number and attach his business card if you like
Ok, Will do that. Thank you so much

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:09 pm

Hi again, I have a quick question. On our last application we included all the chats and call log from my side since my hubby had deleted records and he’s phone has broken down couple of times so he didn’t have much history. We plan to do the same again just update the call logs and chats since April because that’s when we applied last. You think it’s ok ? Do we need to put that in cover letter ? We didn’t put that in cover letter before. Please let me know, Thank you 🙏🏼

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:29 pm

Don’t think you need all the chat logs, just some examples spread out evenly since you got married. Same goes for call logs if they are substantial.

Your cover letter can summarise the evidence you are submitting to prove a genuine relationship. I would not do a cover letter for each one individually. One letter listing your relationship evidence, something like this:

1) chat logs/calls
2) money sent to spouse
3) plane tickets
4) honeymoon booking & travel pictures
5) birthday cards exchanged (electronic are fine)

Personalise it to you and the evidence you have, there are no set rules on what you need to include apart from what is mandated such as your marriage certificate, proof of English language etc

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:19 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:29 pm
Don’t think you need all the chat logs, just some examples spread out evenly since you got married. Same goes for call logs if they are substantial.

Your cover letter can summarise the evidence you are submitting to prove a genuine relationship. I would not do a cover letter for each one individually. One letter listing your relationship evidence, something like this:

1) chat logs/calls
2) money sent to spouse
3) plane tickets
4) honeymoon booking & travel pictures
5) birthday cards exchanged (electronic are fine)

Personalise it to you and the evidence you have, there are no set rules on what you need to include apart from what is mandated such as your marriage certificate, proof of English language etc
Gotcha, Sorry for being such a pain. So my husband got promoted in June. Do you think we should include the employment contract I was wondering if that would confuse them because we lost his precious contract and only including the new one might confuse them even though employer letter states from what date to what date he was on certain position. He’s been working with same company for over 4 years. I’m skeptical about including employment contract don’t wanna confuse them. What do you say? 😳 Thanks you are awesome for being so patient with me.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:51 am

Hi, so my main query is my hubby got promoted in June do we put his latest annual income or before June one? We plan to include latest employment contract. Also employment contract consist of 10 pages. Should we just print off the main page ? I’m sorry bombarding with my queries since it’s my second app just making sure of things.Hope you can understand

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:45 pm

We tried to convince the bank people to stamp the statements but the refused and kept saying that statements are electronically stamped therefore no need to be stamped and our posted ones are exactly the same , they aren’t colored or on official paper and are electronically stamped just like the printed off ones by branch so now we left no option. Are electronically stamped statements will be fine?

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:24 pm

Electronic copies by themselves are not fine. Find a different branch and try again. Are you near to any of the PSCs? Those branches tend to be more accommodating as they receive these types of requests more often.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:56 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:24 pm
Electronic copies by themselves are not fine. Find a different branch and try again. Are you near to any of the PSCs? Those branches tend to be more accommodating as they receive these types of requests more often.
What’s PSCs? They just kept saying that statements are digitally stamped so basically
they are black and white statements printed at self service machine. They have logo and postal address written on them and this digital stamp that has bank name branch name and in the end it says “printed on self serve machine”

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:08 pm

This appendix 2 question is confusing me could you let me know what it means "Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at any time (including since your wedding or civil partnership ceremony)?... If 'yes' please give full details. If 'No' please give reasons why you have never lived together."

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:26 pm

INLD wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:56 pm
equitydealer wrote:
What’s PSCs? They just kept saying that statements are digitally stamped so basically
they are black and white statements printed at self service machine. They have logo and postal address written on them and this digital stamp that has bank name branch name and in the end it says “printed on self serve machine”
Premium Service Centres run by the UKVI, Google it and you’ll see where they are. You’ll find different branches of the same bank will have different levels of flexibility even if they have a policy on this. It’s a pain but go out and ask at a few different branches.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:39 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:26 pm
INLD wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:56 pm
equitydealer wrote:
Premium Service Centres run by the UKVI, Google it and you’ll see where they are. You’ll find different branches of the same bank will have different levels of flexibility even if they have a policy on this. It’s a pain but go out and ask at a few different branches.
Yeah, will try that. Also could you tell me what do you think about my other query? About appendix 2 question if you can scroll up . Thank so very much. You are amazing for taking your time out and helping out.

sabrinagul
Tunisia

Post by sabrinagul » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:04 pm

This is a question that really confused me too!

I am the sponsor and we put no due to sponsor being at full time uni and then having a full time job, and due to applicant not having a visa to come and live in the UK..
We also added that we do however live together for a few weeks at a time when sponsor visits applicant..

I hope that was ok to put but I couldn't think of anything else as that's the truth.?

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:07 pm

sabrinagul wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:04 pm
This is a question that really confused me too!

I am the sponsor and we put no due to sponsor being at full time uni and then having a full time job, and due to applicant not having a visa to come and live in the UK..
We also added that we do however live together for a few weeks at a time when sponsor visits applicant..

I hope that was ok to put but I couldn't think of anything else as that's the truth.?

Yeah you did right. I’m gonna tick yes as well and ask them to see enclosed proof. Ok so I have heard about barcode separators for scanning documents but they aren’t scanning documents anymore from India. We didn’t scan them before but just wanna be sure they don’t miss out scanning documents as it happend to the payslips before. I stumbled across this https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/in/en/-/med ... AE8BFCE5ED
Do you think I should use them or it’s not needed.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:48 pm

As you know I have been struggling to get the bank statements even after trying different branch however bank agreed to stamp first page of every month manually and rest of the pages remains digitally stamped. Also they didn’t agree to write the letter so now we got no option but to use those statements. You think manually stamp on first of page of every month statement will make it more authentic and rest of the pages remain digitally stamped?

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:17 pm

If they can stamp one page they should be able to do the others? I had mine done recently with no problems (Lloyds, Croydon). Which bank are you having problems with?

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:29 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:17 pm
If they can stamp one page they should be able to do the others? I had mine done recently with no problems (Lloyds, Croydon). Which bank are you having problems with?
Barclays. We tried at few branches but they kept on saying “these are fine , as they are digitally stamped and the most we could do is manually stamp first page. Also giving letter is not bank policy” so now we are stuck with this. I was wondering if I should explain that on cover letter?if yes what should I write ? Seriously this super stressful.