ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependant to ILR - Finances Document

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gir130
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Tier 2 Dependant to ILR - Finances Document

Post by gir130 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:56 pm

Hi All,

I have successfully obtained my ILR in January 2018 from 5 years Tier2 General route.

My spouse has just completed 5 years in June and now going to apply for ILR under Tier 2 Dependant. She occasionally takes part time job and got her own payslip & N.I. number. However I got few queries regarding finances/maintenance proof:

1. In SET(0) Section 5;
(5.3) She doesn't work full time, does she still need to declare her income?
(5.4) She received monthly stipend from me, is there minimum amount to declare?
(5.7) Source of income; I will declare my monthly income from my employer. Is this okay?

2. In SET(O) Section 12 (Documents);
a). Proof of Finances: Should my bank statements sufficient for proof of maintenance or should it be bank statement from join account between me and my wife? Currently we have separate bank account.
b). Should I provide my payslip as part of finance proof?

Thanks in advance.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Tier 2 Dependant to ILR - Finances Document

Post by cyclina1 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:28 am

gir130 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:56 pm
Hi All,

I have successfully obtained my ILR in January 2018 from 5 years Tier2 General route.

My spouse has just completed 5 years in June and now going to apply for ILR under Tier 2 Dependant. She occasionally takes part time job and got her own payslip & N.I. number. However I got few queries regarding finances/maintenance proof:

1. In SET(0) Section 5;
(5.3) She doesn't work full time, does she still need to declare her income? Yes.
(5.4) She received monthly stipend from me, is there minimum amount to declare? NO. this is not income.
(5.7) Source of income; I will declare my monthly income from my employer. Is this okay? Yes.

2. In SET(O) Section 12 (Documents);
a). Proof of Finances: Should my bank statements sufficient for proof of maintenance or should it be bank statement from join account between me and my wife? Currently we have separate bank account. Sole accounts are OK.
b). Should I provide my payslip as part of finance proof? Yes. Nothing lose to provide this.

Thanks in advance.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.