ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Decisions

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

John79
Newly Registered
Ireland

Visa Decisions

Post by John79 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:56 pm

Hi, Visa decisions which are posted on INIS website every week are for the applications submitted online or it also include the decisions of the EU Treaty Rights applications which are submitted from Ireland via registered post. I am asking as I did not see any application reference number /Serial Number on visa decisions similar to mine.

Thank you

water_tank1
Ireland

Re: Visa Decisions

Post by water_tank1 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:07 pm

I was the same as you looking fory visa reference number on the INIS visa decisions every Tuesday but couldn't see anything.

I ended up phoning the embassy i applied at and was told we have been trying to contact you to collect your passport. Thankfully I rang up or else I'd of never known to go and collect the passport.

Might be worth ringing where you applied and asking for an update.

John79
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Visa Decisions

Post by John79 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:27 pm

Thanks for the reply.... I applied from Ireland and sent application to EU Treaty Rights- Residence Division Dublin Office but I am not sure if department send decision by registered post to applicant only and does not show on the INIS website in weekly visa decisions. Does anybody know if the decisions of EU5 applications sent to INIS from Ireland are also published on INIS website along with other weekly visa decisions?