ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skill Assessment - Internal Auditors

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sebkos
Newly Registered

Skill Assessment - Internal Auditors

Post by sebkos » Tue May 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi all together,
my name is Seb, I am 27 years old and I would like to immigrate to Canada as a skilled migrant without getting sponsored by an employer.

I am currently working in the Internal Audit and I am a "Certified Internal Auditor" of the IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors). So far as I know the IIA is the only Institute worldwide offering certifications in the Internal Audit field.

The occupation "Internal Auditor" is listed in the National Occupation List (1111 - Fianncial Auditors and Accountants). But I have no idea about the skill assessment for my occupation and I do not know if I meet the necessary requirements to get my skills successfully recognized. I would wonder if not, but I am not sure. Can anyone give me some information about the skill assessment for Internal Auditors?

Like I already wrote I hold the Certificate of the IIA and I studied Business Management at a german university (my degree is the german equivalent to masters degree).

And when I apply now, how long would the whole process be until I can finally immigrate to Canada?

I would be very happy to receive some replies.

Bye SEB