ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Three Irish reference for naturalisation enquiry

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abelekhoh
Ireland

Three Irish reference for naturalisation enquiry

Post by abelekhoh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:34 am

Hi Folks!
I just need to ask is that ture the department always call to three Irish people for references confirmations for naturalisation ?
Thanks

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Re: Three Irish reference for naturalisation enquiry

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:43 am

abelekhoh wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:34 am
Hi Folks!
I just need to ask is that ture the department always call to three Irish people for references confirmations for naturalisation ?
Thanks
For my case, they personaly meet with my 1st reference even they ring him twice. But they did not contact with my other reference..once they get helpful information from the 1st reference then they does not need to contact other references..

abelekhoh
Ireland

Post by abelekhoh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:38 pm

genuinecomputer2018 wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:43 am
abelekhoh wrote:
Hi Folks!
Thanks
For my case, they personaly meet with my 1st reference even they ring him twice. But they did not contact with my other reference..once they get helpful information from the 1st reference then they does not need to contact other references..
Thanks for answering
Could you please tell me what your reference told you about that person who came to him as personally to ask about you he was locally Gardaí Immigratin officer or the came from main office
tipperary
Many thanks

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:12 pm

abelekhoh wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:38 pm
genuinecomputer2018 wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:43 am
abelekhoh wrote:
Hi Folks!
Thanks
Thanks for answering
Could you please tell me what your reference told you about that person who came to him as personally to ask about you he was locally Gardaí Immigratin officer or the came from main office
tipperary
Many thanks
I would recommend to put down as references people that actually know you and not just random people. We can't really tell with certainty if they will call all your references, only one of your references or none at all so better safe than sorry.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

Anira
Canada

Post by Anira » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:12 pm

I didn't know they arranged to meet the reference in person, I wonder how that works. Did your reference have to come over to the immigration office? How was it?

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Anira wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:12 pm
I didn't know they arranged to meet the reference in person, I wonder how that works. Did your reference have to come over to the immigration office? How was it?
First time I hear about that as well, as far as I know they only call your references.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:37 pm

I was wonder they meet with my reference 2 times. And rang him twice. I blv him coz he is n army person. I m quite sure he was not lying to me. Now I m wonder again like I got my approval within 3 months.

I just want to say Thanks GoD.