ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 and payslips originals

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marisajason
Newly Registered
Russia

P60 and payslips originals

Post by marisajason » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Hello everyone!
I am applying for PCS ILR Tier2 route and have a question in regard to payslips and p60.
Our accountant just gave me the print outs of these documents stating that these are the originals and there are no other forms that she has as they come only in electronic format and therefore she just prints them out.
I am a bit worried as they are just the print outs and theoretically could easily be photoshopped.

Are these the acceptable formats? Should I ask my accountant to stamp and sign them just in case?
Thank you in advance!!

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: P60 and payslips originals

Post by equitydealer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Get them signed/stamped and dated
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

marisajason
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by marisajason » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:25 am

Thank you!

trueblue19
United Kingdom

Post by trueblue19 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:10 pm

I printed my payslips (last 3 months) on the company letterhead and then had my HR sign and stamp them.

Additionally, I provided a support letter again on company letterhead and signed by HR which read the following:

[On Company Letterhead]

London, United Kingdom

<Date>

Dear Sirs
Re: <Name> – <Nationality> – <DOB>

We write in relation to the above named individual. <Name> is an employee of <Employer Name> and receives his payslips and P60s online. I confirm the authenticity of the payslips and P60s provided in support of <Name> UK immigration application and have signed each of the payslips as confirmation of this.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me on <Phone> and/or <Email>

Yours faithfully

<Name>
<Designation>
<Address>
<Phone>
<Email>