ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR long residency application pending

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nwokediy
England

ILR long residency application pending

Post by nwokediy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:18 am

Hi,

My case is now a bit complex. I'm currently out of country applying for a tier 2 visa after successfully getting my RCOS in July. I applied for me and my 18 month old son.

My husband lives in UK and is awaiting decision on his ILR based on long residency. They had denied him in feb when he applied for ILR SET O based on issues with changing his tax records in 2012.

in response to me and my son's application, UKVI wrote:
The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

I note your husband has an outstanding application and therefore we are unable to make a decision on your childs application until that is concluded. Do you wish to continue with your application or for it to be put on hold in line with your childs application?

Please send this information within 10 working days to SheffieldDocsRequested.RestofWorld@fco.gsi.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach any documents directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™.

Can someone please advise me on what next to do. Can they proceed with my tier 2 visa application, then when I arrive UK, my husband can vary his application to become my dependant?

nwokediy
England

Re: ILR long residency application pending

Post by nwokediy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:00 pm

can someone help please.

nwokediy
England

Re: ILR long residency application pending

Post by nwokediy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:44 am

Please... moderators, can you help?