ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence and FLR(FP)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alisher715
Pakistan

PREMIUM UPGRADE NOT ELIGIBLE

Post by Alisher715 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:35 am

Hi

I am new in here. Need ur help please.
I have varied my flr lr application to set lr on 3rd of august and as the rules change i can not go to premium service because of pending file so i posted my file on above date. Money deductedon 9th of augest after that i was sending email for premium upgrade. I do not have any refrence number yet.
On 13th of august i received an email 9 am that i am not eligible for upgrade but no reason why.
Can someone tell me why this is and can i apply again for upgrade after getting my acknowledgement letter.

Is there any chance i can get that service now?
Ur help will be really appreciated thanks a lot in advance.

space265

Re: PREMIUM UPGRADE NOT ELIGIBLE

Post by space265 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:38 am

I m in the same boat.tier 1 exten in process and vary to ILR(LR).Bio done and send 1st email yesterday and got reply not eligible.

Alisher715
Pakistan

Post by Alisher715 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:10 am

After how long u got the biomatric letter?

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:24 pm

Alisher715 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:35 am
Hi

I am new in here. Need ur help please.
I have varied my flr lr application to set lr on 3rd of august and as the rules change i can not go to premium service because of pending file so i posted my file on above date. Money deductedon 9th of augest after that i was sending email for premium upgrade. I do not have any refrence number yet.
On 13th of august i received an email 9 am that i am not eligible for upgrade but no reason why.
Can someone tell me why this is and can i apply again for upgrade after getting my acknowledgement letter.

Is there any chance i can get that service now?
Ur help will be really appreciated thanks a lot in advance.
Were you at any time on Tier 1? It might be due to that. Not entirely sure though
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

Alisher715
Pakistan

Post by Alisher715 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:07 am

I was on tier 1 in 2016 but did not even complete 3 yrs and trf to tier 2

Alisher715
Pakistan

Long Residence Query

Post by Alisher715 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Hi
I have a question
I have applied for set lr on 3rd of aug but with one comlication. I have varied one of my flr file in 10 years but it been lost in royalmail and reached homeoffice in 1 month time amd during that month homeoffice refused my last flr application and did not avcept my variation.
So i did pre action protocol and homeoffice accept that and told me that they are reviewing my case but it is almost 3 months but no reply after that.
My question is that affect my ilr application bcs i tried to upgrade to premium and they told me that u r not eligible.

Thanks for ur replies in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Long Residence Query

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Please DO NOT tag your questions onto generic topics. See point 12 of the forum rules FAQs (click to read)

Your case is also complex so you will not qualify for a premium upgrade.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Alisher715
Pakistan

FLR(FP) refused after ILR LR varied - post delay by royal mail

Post by Alisher715 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:36 am

Hi.

I have same case like u i secured a job but when tgey check my right to work from homeoffice. They replied that i do not have right to work because "my ilr submitted on time but i have made a previous application when my previous leave expires"
Here is my immigration history CR001 can u please help me what i can do???

My previous visa which was tier 2 was curtailed till 24th Oct 2017 and i made a valid Flr (fp) application on 23rd of October 2017.

On 4th of April 2018 i varied my Flr(fp) application to Flr(lr) before any decision made on my previous application.

But home office made a decision on 25th April 2018 on my previous application (flr(fp)) which was not right as at that time i already varied my application to flr(lr).

After receiving that decision i was shocked and applied for pre action protocol. On 6th of June 2018 i received a positive response of my pre action protocol.

On 3rd of August 2018 i have completed my 10 years legally in this country and varied my flr(lr) application to set (lr).

Please please help....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:42 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:32 pm
Please DO NOT tag your questions onto generic topics. See point 12 of the forum rules FAQs (click to read)

Can you please desist from tagging your complex posts onto other members topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shahbandish
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: FLR(FP) refused after ILR LR varied - post delay by royal mail

Post by shahbandish » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:45 am

Alisher715 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:36 am
Hi.

I have same case like u i secured a job but when tgey check my right to work from homeoffice. They replied that i do not have right to work because "my ilr submitted on time but i have made a previous application when my previous leave expires"
Here is my immigration history CR001 can u please help me what i can do???

My previous visa which was tier 2 was curtailed till 24th Oct 2017 and i made a valid Flr (fp) application on 23rd of October 2017.

On 4th of April 2018 i varied my Flr(fp) application to Flr(lr) before any decision made on my previous application.

But home office made a decision on 25th April 2018 on my previous application (flr(fp)) which was not right as at that time i already varied my application to flr(lr).

After receiving that decision i was shocked and applied for pre action protocol. On 6th of June 2018 i received a positive response of my pre action protocol.

On 3rd of August 2018 i have completed my 10 years legally in this country and varied my flr(lr) application to set (lr).

Please please help....
Hey alisher
Can you please confirm me when did you applied for right to work?

Alisher715
Pakistan

Re: FLR(FP) refused after ILR LR varied - post delay by royal mail

Post by Alisher715 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:51 pm

5 days ago.

Alisher715
Pakistan

Long Residence and FLR(FP)

Post by Alisher715 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:03 am

Hi
I really need guidance from the senior members

My tier 2 visa was curtailed on 28th Oct 2018 but my wife and child visa was not curtailed as i did not receive any letter related to them.
So i applied flr fp then flr lr and lastly varied to set lr.
Now i am waiting for set lr decisoin as it is 4 moths passed.
My wife and son tier 2 dependent visa is expiring in jan 2019 and now i am worried as if i did not get my visa till that time so which application i need to put for them.
As suggested by one solicitor is that i applied any flr for my wife to gain time and when i will get ilr then i can vary that application.
But i am still confused about
My wife visa?
My son visa?
New born daughter before no visa at all?

Please help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:12 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:42 am
CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Can you please desist from tagging your complex posts onto other members topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Alisher715
Pakistan

Re: Long Residence and FLR(FP)

Post by Alisher715 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:36 am

Cr001 can u help me how i can post my query?