ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdraw assigned restricted CoS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

angie35
Newly Registered
Turkey

Withdraw assigned restricted CoS

Post by angie35 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:51 pm

Hi,
I was assigned a restricted CoS in July but I got another offer from other company and they applied in August, I just heard that August RCoS is approved as well. I want to email first company HR and ask to withdraw the assigned RCoS so that second company can assign it to me. But I am a little worried if they may refuse to withdraw and make difficulties to me. Is there anyone to give me advice about this? What can I wirte to the? Should I contact to HR or the technical manager who made my interviews?
Thank you.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Withdraw assigned restricted CoS

Post by cyclina1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:43 pm

Not much you can do if your first potential employer play a game with you like this. By the way, the RCOS from your first potential employer will expire in 3 months. Like what you said, just contact their HR to withdraw the RCOS.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.