ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Tests

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

patmoy
Newly Registered
Nigeria

English Language Tests

Post by patmoy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello,

I am in the process of applying for my UK Tier- 2 visa , I would like to confirm if someone on the platform can advice or have had previous experience on this test of English language requirement for someone that holds a UK degree

I am from a non-English language speaking country but holds a UK masters degree.

UKNARIC confirmed that they cannot issue medium of instruction letter for UK degrees because they are assumed to be taught in English language and that my original UK masters certificate is sufficient as a proof of my knowledge of English language.

Should I still be worried or just quickly do a test of English language exam please?

Kindly share please.

Regards,

Patmoy

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: English Language Tests

Post by cyclina1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:37 pm

No. Your transcript and certificate of taught master degree in the UK is totally sufficient to prove your english language!
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

patmoy
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: English Language Tests

Post by patmoy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:20 pm

Thank you very much.
You guys are awesome!

Cheers,

Patmoy