ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refugee ILR Can travel to own country & BC questions?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Najka
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Re: Refugee ILR Can travel to own country & BC questions?

Post by Najka » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:44 pm

I am holding refuge indefinite leave to remain can I travel to my own country many thanks ?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:42 pm

Najka wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:44 pm
I am holding refuge indefinite leave to remain can I travel to my own country many thanks ?
Have you actually taken the time to read through the advice given in this thread that you've tagged your questions onto :?: :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

hin
Newly Registered
Somalia

Post by hin » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:12 am

Casa wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:42 pm
Najka wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:44 pm
Have you actually taken the time to read through the advice given in this thread that you've tagged your questions onto :?: :idea:
No refugee is allowed to go to his country where he claimed asylum from,in the period of ILR whether indefinite or leave to remain 5 years , but if you become a British citizen you can, but theirs a risk on your arrival to be asked questions related on that but that won’t affect anything of you passaport or the person holding British passaport.thank you