ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 dependent visa query

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

avinashd
Newly Registered
India

Tier 4 general student and dependent Visa

Post by avinashd » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:58 am

Dear Members,

I writing this in connection with the Tier4 general student and dependent UK visa. My wife has secured an admission in University for pursuing a Masters degree. All conditions in the offer letter are met and she received a CAS statement from the University. As per UK Visa requirements funds are deposited in the bank and will complete 28 days period by the 30th of this month.

We are both planning to move into UK and I am being a dependent. I am having funds in my account and should complete 28 days by the 3rd of September.

I am having previous UK immigration history. I was a student in the UK and later secured a job and converted to Tier 2 sponsorship visa and due to personal reasons I had to resign my job and got back to my country(India). In addition, I was married back then and my wife lived with me as a dependent for a period of 6 months in the UK and we both left the country at the same time. This was in 2015(approximately 3 years).

During my tenure of stay I never had any criminal convections or Police records and never over stayed. I recently applied for a ARCO UK Police certificate to confirm it and it shows clean.

Now, I am confused Whether both should apply for a visa at once or let her apply first and then I can apply after her Visa is granted.

I am obliging you to read my case and give your valuable inputs for filing a Visa application.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards
A

avinashd
Newly Registered
India

Tier 4 dependent visa query

Post by avinashd » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:45 pm

Dear Members,

I writing this in connection with the Tier4 general student and dependent UK visa. My wife has secured an admission in University for pursuing a Masters degree. All conditions in the offer letter are met and she received a CAS statement from the University. As per UK Visa requirements funds are deposited in the bank and will complete 28 days period by the 30th of this month.

We are both planning to move into UK and I am being a dependent. I am having funds in my account and should complete 28 days by the 3rd of September.

I am having previous UK immigration history. I was a student in the UK and later secured a job and converted to Tier 2 sponsorship visa and due to personal reasons I had to resign my job and got back to my country(India). In addition, I was married back then and my wife lived with me as a dependent for a period of 6 months in the UK and we both left the country at the same time. This was in 2015(approximately 3 years).

During my tenure of stay I never had any criminal convections or Police records and never over stayed. I recently applied for a ARCO UK Police certificate to confirm it and it shows clean.

Now, I am confused Whether both should apply for a visa at once or let her apply first and then I can apply after her Visa is granted.

I am obliging you to read my case and give your valuable inputs for filing a Visa application.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards
A

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 4 general student and dependent Visa

Post by sah10406 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:08 pm

avinashd wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:58 am
It is up to you. Either is fine.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.