ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) ILR - Do I come under Category A or B PLEASE HELP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Smalls16
Newly Registered
Guyana

Re: SET (M) question advise

Post by Smalls16 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:53 am

Sorry CR001 wasn't intentional. How do I do this, as I don't want to make the same mistake.

Would you be able the help the above questions about categories?

Many thanks

alewid
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: SET(M) ILR - Do I come under Category A or B PLEASE HELP

Post by alewid » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:54 pm

Smalls16 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:22 pm
SET (M) spouse 5 year route

What Category should I tick on my application - A or B

My situation is -

Spouse has been with employer since 2015
I've been with my employer since 2013

Spouse current annual gross salary is £55,570 (since 1st April 2018); and before this pay rise his annual gross salary was £53,000 (since 1st December 2017) and £47,250 (since 1st April 2017 ).

My current salary is £25,400 per annum (since 1st August 2018); and before this pay rise my annual gross salary has been £24,800 (since 1st July ,2017).
If you have been with the same employer for the previous 6 months when you apply, then you would apply under Category A.
The figure to put on the application will be the lowest level of annual salary received during the previous 6 months.

It's a change of employer in the previous 6 months that would mean you would have to apply under Category B, not the change of income.

Smalls16
Newly Registered
Guyana

Re: SET(M) ILR - Do I come under Category A or B PLEASE HELP

Post by Smalls16 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:33 am

If you have been with the same employer for the previous 6 months when you apply, then you would apply under Category A.
The figure to put on the application will be the lowest level of annual salary received during the previous 6 months.

It's a change of employer in the previous 6 months that would mean you would have to apply under Category B, not the change of income.
[/quote]

thanks for your reply, really appreciated. So just to be clear

So for the questions

-Current annual salary: £75050 (47,250 + 24800 - lowest level of annual salary in the 6 previous months)

- Indicate which option you are relying on: category A

For the above situation, should I provide more than 6 months of payslips?

Thanks for you help in advance