ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M)documents requirements??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vpruk
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR M documents

Post by vpruk » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:55 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:51 am
Any letters jointly addressed are acceptable.
Respected CR001,

Sorry to bump in between please. My question below is relevant to this thread hence messaging here please.

My wife is due to apply FLR(M) soon. Her current visa expires on march 2019. Planning to apply at that time.

She came to UK as Tier-2 dependent in sep 2013.

1. From which date To which date should i need to show the cohabitation documents please. Does it have to be each month or each year one document or overall from 2013 to 2019 totally some 6-8 documents?

2. Are there a rules that we need to submit a certain numbers of cohabitation documents [like 6 or 8 number] please.

3. we own a property from 2015 till date - registered in both our names. is that ok ? also my name and my wife names are in council tax from December 2013.would that council tax photo copy is enough please?
any family photos required?

4. dont know whether i can ask my daughter MN1 FORM within this message- if not i apologize in advance please. I am going to book my SET LR in 1st week of jan 2019, once i get that i want to apply my daughter's MN1. i assume it take 2 -3 months but i am worried now that for my wife FLR M, my daughter's passport is required. What is the best way to do please. All our visa expires on same day 18th march 2019.
Again i apologies if i have message in wrong thread.

please your advice was always been the key for my visa process and i am looking forward for this life changing visa process.

Thanks in advance.

kindest regards
VPR

vpruk
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR M documents - 2 years time

Post by vpruk » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:55 pm

Dear all senior members,

I am checking my wife FLR M application form and come across this.

''Six items of correspondence addressed to you and your partner at the same address as
evidence that you have been living together since your last grant of leave in this category, or
from the date you first started living together up to a maximum of two years.''

1. MY wife came to UK in sep 2013 and we been living together since. i understand i need to show address proof together for 2 years? if so which 2 years ? IS It from sep 2013 to sep 2015 OR march 2017 to march 2019 if i apply in march 2019. very much confused now itself as i dont want to leave at last for all documents.

2. would water bill and gas/electricity bill consider as 2 different source or 1 source as utility bills.

3. do i need to produce my original passport + BRP and my daughters original passport + brp too. i am planning to register my daughter as british citizen using MN1 before wifes FLR M.

your answers will be very helpful for filling the applications.

Thanks in advance for all your advice and guide for so many of us.

vpruk
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR(M)documents requirements??

Post by vpruk » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi CR001

i kindly request you to advice me please.

My wife switching from Tier 2 pbs dep to FLR m - first time application.

1. Do i need to show cohabitation doc proof for the first 2 year of our living together or the last 2 years before the date of application? My wife started to live with me from Sep 2013. the form says from start of living to max 2 years but few other say last 2 years, i am really confused and worried about this.

2. Can we apply via UK naric red route for english requirement A2 level and apply for 1st time FLR M application. would that cause any problem as for 1st time FLR m it is only A1 level ?

thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M)documents requirements??

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:58 pm

1. Yes, most recent 2 years.

2. Yes, NARIC is fine.

3. Please do not tag your questions onto other members topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vpruk
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by vpruk » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:25 pm

Thank you so much CR001

In regards to UK NARIC- English requirement, Is it advisable to apply for A2 level now itself for first FLRM and use the same certificate for the second FLRM Extension after 2.5 years please.

I apologize and i will not do this again - tagging in some others topic. I message here thinking that my new own post not showing to anyone as no one replied. sorry.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:27 pm

UK NARIC degree comparable assessment and English assessment is NOT A2 as such.

You do EITHER the A2 English test OR you do UK NARIC.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vpruk
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by vpruk » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:49 pm

Thanks for the instant reply CR001

ok i will apply via UK NARIC and wait what level of english they score for my wife's qualification. thanks again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:53 pm

The test and NARIC cost the same, each at £150. Test is quicker and takes 10/15 minutes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

vpruk
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by vpruk » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:10 pm

i am not aware of the test please.

What is the name of the test please. i will have a look at i then.

So we can do A1 level test which is same cost and less time consuming. do we need to prepare differently for that?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:18 pm

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ebsite.pdf

No preparation, it is fairly easy from what I hear.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

vpruk
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by vpruk » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Thanks a ton CR001

I will check IELTS and trinity college website straight away.

Also i am awaiting for you reply for my another OWN post - MN1 FORM using NCS. I would be so grateful to you if you could kindly look at my questions in my own topic about MN1 form please.

Kindest regards to you