ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Using NCS+ NDRS,JCAP Before wife FLR M

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vpruk
Mood:
United Kingdom

MN1 Using NCS+ NDRS,JCAP Before wife FLR M

Post by vpruk » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Respected Gurus,

I am very much in need of your advice. I did go all over this forum for my answers but i failed myself.

It would be very helpful if you could reply with your answers please.

My case scenario: I am applying for my SET (LR) - 10 YEAR route on 28th December 2018 [28 days before my first date of entry to UK]. My current tier 2 general visa expires on 25th march 2019. My wife and my 28 months old daughter are in Tier 2 dependent visa which expires on 25th march 2019.

My questions are:

1. Once i got my ILR VIA 10 YEAR Route, hopefully in 2nd week of january 2019 i will register my daughter as British citizen using MN1 form. could i apply for her UK passport on the same day using NCS+ NDRS+ JCAP. i hope they will return all the originals including my daughters non-uk passports.

2. what is the difference between applying only for registration and then applying separately for passport. which is advisable please - applying both together or separately please,?

2. as my wife's visa expires on 25 march 2019,i wanted to apply her FLR M by POST . should i need to submit my passport and my daughters passport along with FLR m application.

You advise has been a great help always and i would be grateful to have your expert advice please.

Many thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 Using NCS+ NDRS,JCAP Before wife FLR M

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:32 pm

1. Once i got my ILR VIA 10 YEAR Route, hopefully in 2nd week of january 2019 i will register my daughter as British citizen using MN1 form. could i apply for her UK passport on the same day using NCS+ NDRS+ JCAP. i hope they will return all the originals including my daughters non-uk passports.
Yes you can, online form MN1 and paper passport form using NDRS. All originals will be returned.
2. what is the difference between applying only for registration and then applying separately for passport. which is advisable please - applying both together or separately please,?
No difference, same end result.
2. as my wife's visa expires on 25 march 2019,i wanted to apply her FLR M by POST . should i need to submit my passport and my daughters passport along with FLR m application.

You need to submit what the form asks for, copies of your visa and passport should be fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vpruk
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by vpruk » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:54 pm

Thank again and again CR001

you are a star. Keep up your good work as always which helps people like me who are on no-mans land.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:55 pm

You're welcome :)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.