ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2 general visa application - residential address difference

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mkptier2
Newly Registered
India

T2 general visa application - residential address difference

Post by mkptier2 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Hi,

I received the rcos and employer assigned rcos this month. I got the visa appointment date for this month but the issue is I have supporting documents with different residential address. I am residing on the current address for more than 9 years which is different from my passport address.
While applying NARIC statement I have given office address which is in different state.
The tuberculosis test done and address provided on the same is as per passport.

Now the issue is the rcos received with current address and all the supporting documents received with different address. Is it will create problem? What should I do now the application is already submitted?

Both the address is active and are residential address.

mkptier2
Newly Registered
India

Re: T2 general visa application - residential address difference

Post by mkptier2 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:16 am

mkptier2 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:01 pm
Hi,

I received the rcos and employer assigned rcos this month. I got the visa appointment date for this month but the issue is I have supporting documents with different residential address. I am residing on the current address for more than 9 years which is different from my passport address.
While applying NARIC statement I have given office address which is in different state.
The tuberculosis test done and address provided on the same is as per passport.

Now the issue is the rcos received with current address and all the supporting documents received with different address. Is it will create problem? What should I do now the application is already submitted?

Both the address is active and are residential address.
Please help

mkptier2
Newly Registered
India

Re: T2 general visa application - residential address difference

Post by mkptier2 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi admin,
Please help and provide ur opinion.