ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake in RCoS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

advent26
India

Mistake in RCoS

Post by advent26 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Hello
My RCoS was allocated in july however i did not receive it till now, upon asking several times i got a reply that there was a mistake in location. Instead of Sheffield, they have typed it as London. Now they are waiting approval from my hiring manager and then they will apply around 28th of august using fast track service.

My question is
1)what are the options if there is a mistake in RCoS?
2)why they would want to apply for correction in 28th of august why not before? will the home office not correct before?

Can somebody please help me on this

JP145
India

Re: Mistake in RCoS

Post by JP145 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:53 pm

advent26 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:03 pm
Hello
My RCoS was allocated in july however i did not receive it till now, upon asking several times i got a reply that there was a mistake in location. Instead of Sheffield, they have typed it as London. Now they are waiting approval from my hiring manager and then they will apply around 28th of august using fast track service.

My question is
1)what are the options if there is a mistake in RCoS?
2)why they would want to apply for correction in 28th of august why not before? will the home office not correct before?

Can somebody please help me on this
Can you please confirm whether mistake was made while allocation of they provided wrong information when RCos was requested? there is option to add sponsor note to address any minor errors on CoS but not all errors.

advent26
India

Post by advent26 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:39 am

Thank you for your eply.

While applying to home office, this mistake was made. Are you aware of any info in home office site on how to deal with this kind of error?

advent26
India

Post by advent26 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:50 am

Can someone who had undergone such situation or aware of, kindly share your knowledge