ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting documents for BC applications

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tre
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Supporting documents for BC applications

Post by Tre » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:00 pm

Dear experts,
I am making my application for British citizenship. In Section 10 (Supporting documents - page 31 of the latest application form), it is stated that I will need to provide evidence of National Insurance contributions covering the relevant (5-year) period which includes:
- payslips
- P60's
- Letters from employers confirming I have worked in their employment including start and finish dates
Do I need to provide all of these 3 supporting documents or one of them is sufficient? I am a bit confused as if I need to submit all the payslips for the whole 60 months, the application file would be too heavy. I have already got the letters from my employers (including the current one). Thank you very much and look for ward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Supporting documents for BC applications

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:08 pm

Only one of the three types of document NOT all of them.
Easiest would be letter from employer(s) especially if you have been with one or two for a long time.
As you already have letters then that's sufficient.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Tre
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Tre » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:27 pm

Thank you very much for your response. I have one more question and hope you can clarify it for me. In Question 1.49 I need to state my Tax reference number. Is this the Tax code such as 1185L?
Best regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:45 pm

No it isn't your tax code. It is the employer tax reference number which should be in your P60 or ask your HR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Tre
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Tre » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:08 pm

Thank you very much. This is very helpful.