ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Post by equitydealer » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:50 pm

The main update happens at midnight, with cancellations appearing at different times.

Note that there are no appointments released on Sundays @ 00:00 unless it’s a cancellation, it’s Mon to Sat that you need to aim for.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

l3chiffre
Cameroon

Post by l3chiffre » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:08 am

I must be very unlucky! Cant's see any availabilities ... Been refreshing since 23:30 till now - nothing yet.

Cleared browsing history and cache, use multiple browsers, mobile etc no spots

Damn!

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:09 am

equitydealer wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:50 pm
The main update happens at midnight, with cancellations appearing at different times.

Note that there are no appointments released on Sundays @ 00:00 unless it’s a cancellation, it’s Mon to Sat that you need to aim for.
Thanks :) Do we have to clear browser cache or cookie and refresh! Or nothing related to it. Trying on firefox and Mozilla both!

l3chiffre
Cameroon

Post by l3chiffre » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:22 am

I have tried all that - still ain't seeing nothing! :evil:

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:29 am

l3chiffre wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:22 am
hmmm! same here :( you are looking for which dates, please?

Prt_fds
Newly Registered
India

Post by Prt_fds » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:45 am

Hello, I am due for ilr next month and looking to make an application through the premier route. I am hearing rumours that from October this year, home office will stop the premium route and all applications will have to go the longer route. Please can some one advise of they have heard the same too? Also why are no slots opening for October?

l3chiffre
Cameroon

Post by l3chiffre » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:10 am

GMO wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:29 am
l3chiffre wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:22 am
hmmm! same here :( you are looking for which dates, please?
Any date as from 20th August onwards

amit7954
Newly Registered
India

Post by amit7954 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:44 am

Where did you hear that news.? Thats a really bad news.!! :cry:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:51 am

amit7954 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:44 am
Where did you hear that news.? Thats a really bad news.!! :cry:
general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvi-digit ... 60944.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:08 pm

Prt_fds wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:45 am
Hello, I am due for ilr next month and looking to make an application through the premier route. I am hearing rumours that from October this year, home office will stop the premium route and all applications will have to go the longer route. Please can some one advise of they have heard the same too? Also why are no slots opening for October?
Well... it's not really you have to go with the longer route! I m sure HO will come up with something like PSC with more flexible location and time. But the question is what that would be and when it will come into practice! I also need an appointment in October ..Hope they will come up with something very soon!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:10 pm

GMO wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:08 pm
Prt_fds wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:45 am
Well... it's not really you have to go with the longer route! I m sure HO will come up with something like PSC with more flexible location and time. But the question is what that would be and when it will come into practice! I also need an appointment in October ..Hope they will come up with something very soon!
I have already posted the link of the proposed changed immediately above your post!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

FreshFromTheGrave
Mood:
South Africa

Post by FreshFromTheGrave » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:14 pm

That news just makes me all the more grateful I got my booking when I did! I wonder if it will be a better service than what we have now for both standard and priority applicants. I hope so for the sanity of future immigrants because this premium thing is a total mess :/

Prt_fds
Newly Registered
India

Post by Prt_fds » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:54 pm

@cr001 so what is the option for people like me? Home office is not releasing any slots for October neither there is any further news from the outsourced agency.. What do we do?? Just feel like our hands are tied Although I am all ready with my documents sorted but struggling to get an appointment :(

nctw1
Newly Registered
Mood:
European Union

Post by nctw1 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Prt_fds wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:54 pm
@cr001 so what is the option for people like me? Home office is not releasing any slots for October neither there is any further news from the outsourced agency.. What do we do?? Just feel like our hands are tied Although I am all ready with my documents sorted but struggling to get an appointment :(
I guess one just have to wait and be ready for a postal application in such a case. Have you been in touch with any of the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner ( OISC ) regulated immigration advisers? What do they say?

Prt_fds
Newly Registered
India

Post by Prt_fds » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:46 pm

No not yet! I just got this news on Friday when I realised no slots were released for October. I will call them tomorrow. Thanks for your help

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:05 pm

Prt_fds wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:46 pm
No not yet! I just got this news on Friday when I realised no slots were released for October. I will call them tomorrow. Thanks for your help
I am on the same board and understand how stressful it is! Please kindly let us know if you get any updates from Home office!

Thanks

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:18 am

Tonight i just saw available slots for 1st October in Croydon and Glaxgow but not after dates!

mahesh7337

Post by mahesh7337 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:34 am

In Glasgow, slots are available until Oct 22nd.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:47 am

mahesh7337 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:34 am
In Glasgow, slots are available until Oct 22nd.
Unlikely you can book them. Many times slots show but are not bookable.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:34 am

GMO wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:18 am
Tonight i just saw available slots for 1st October in Croydon and Glaxgow but not after dates!
That’s working as expected, bookable 6 weeks in advance and no further
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

Prt_fds
Newly Registered
India

Post by Prt_fds » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:20 pm

I managed to book a slot for 1st October.. Guys keep refreshing from 11.55 onwards and at 12.05 I saw a slot and immediately booked.. Can't explain how relieved I feel now!!! Called home office today and seems October slots are being released now.. All the best to evry one and I hope you all get the preferred slot

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:08 pm

Prt_fds wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:20 pm
I managed to book a slot for 1st October.. Guys keep refreshing from 11.55 onwards and at 12.05 I saw a slot and immediately booked.. Can't explain how relieved I feel now!!! Called home office today and seems October slots are being released now.. All the best to evry one and I hope you all get the preferred slot
Thank you both...Feels quite a relief now..Hope will get a suitable slot before 15th oct.

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:26 am

Hi!, Things were not as fussy as I thought during booking a PSC appointment in October! By the grace of Allah, I made an appointment on October 1st week at Croydon. Afer completing the payment I received an email subject to: UK visa application: payment confirmation - what to do next [Mr ********] which shows my details ..appointment time date and place.

I guess its all done with the booking..right?

Try exactly 12:00 to get an appointment and if things go wrong then don't panic. just refresh and re-login! For a quick completion, i would suggest you to write down ur card details in a notepad and copy from there! it saves a lot of time..Good luck with booking and hope outcome will be good as well.

Best Regards

PMC
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by PMC » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:46 am

Can any help. Each time I click on a date for an appoint, I get a message in red text saying "You must answer this question..." Then it returns me to the previous page.
I can't find the question that I need to answer on the page. I have also through the rest of my application and can confirm that I have not missed answering any question. I am just confused as to what question requires answering.
This has prevented me from booking an appointment.

Jimpaxx
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Jimpaxx » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:28 am

Hi everyone, I’m sooo glad to see the post. I feel really frustrated as been attempting to book an appointment for the last 14 days and also trying every 12 midnight. Sometimes an appointment appears but when I click the date it’s either just loading or shows “need to answer questions”. Been trying 2 devices at a time (laptop and idiot-phone) and used chrome, firefox and IE but no luck. Anyone can help please what I should do?