ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Main Applicant and Dependants Submission with different Entry dates to UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

patmoy
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Tier 2 Main Applicant and Dependants Submission with different Entry dates to UK

Post by patmoy » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:48 pm

Hello Team,

Please I will like to find out if it is possible for the main Tier- 2 applicant to submit his application at the same time with his dependants but with different entry dates to enter UK.

I am looking at a situation whereby the main applicant can travel ahead while the dependants that come 4-5 weeks later. Please is it doable?

Will appreciate your advice and suggestions please.

Regards,

Patmoy

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Tier 2 Main Applicant and Dependants Submission with different Entry dates to UK

Post by cyclina1 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:10 pm

this is ok. but if delay 30days or more than the date stated in the vignette in the passport, or you need to pay again for the new vignette for delayed entry (entry permit NOT new dependent visa application).
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.