ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan National Identity Card question.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Thankyou22
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Pakistan National Identity Card question.

Post by Thankyou22 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:34 pm

Hello,

I’d like some advice please.

I’m British born and bred and got married in Pakistan. My wife is Pakistani born and bred and is currently there as I have yet to start the process of bringing her over due to my current employment issues.

My question is about my National Identity Card. Her name is not on my card, nor does it say that I’m married. My name is on her card though as her husband.
Shortly after coming back to the UK I renewed my ID card as it was almost out of date. I don’t recall getting asked if I was married when I went to renew it.

So when I start the process to bring my wife over here will this be an issue? Does my ID card need to state I’m married or have my wife’s name on it?

Any help very much appreciated.

asadq7
Newly Registered

Re: Pakistan National Identity Card question.

Post by asadq7 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:45 pm

Doesn't matter and isn't requirements either for it