ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payment not taken after 1 week but an email received

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

goodpartner
Ukraine

payment not taken after 1 week but an email received

Post by goodpartner » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:33 am

Hello, i made EEA2 application. I received an email yesterday with a case reference number. Though, the payment was not taken. Only 1 week passed, any advises what it can be? Mb i should send them a covering letter with a new payment page?? Because as a tendency usually, they take payment and then send an email.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: payment not taken after 1 week but an email received

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:42 am

It can take a couple of weeks!! Wait a bit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

goodpartner
Ukraine

Post by goodpartner » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:43 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:42 am
It can take a couple of weeks!! Wait a bit.
thanks!

sandy1988
India

Post by sandy1988 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:58 pm

Good partnre bro be carefull your apllication can come back like my comes back last month reason no payment recieved but they took payment i saw others people on this forum too they returning the apllication with same reason with in 3 or4 weeks i was waiting for boimetric for more than 3 weeks and they send back whole applicatiin reason no payment recieved but please update your one tooo what happen with your one thanks

goodpartner
Ukraine

Post by goodpartner » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:43 am

sandy1988 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:58 pm
Good partnre bro be carefull your apllication can come back like my comes back last month reason no payment recieved but they took payment i saw others people on this forum too they returning the apllication with same reason with in 3 or4 weeks i was waiting for boimetric for more than 3 weeks and they send back whole applicatiin reason no payment recieved but please update your one tooo what happen with your one thanks

No problems at all. They told me it takes one month. But not sure. I think i will write to them with a covering letter next week if no payment will be taken.

goodpartner
Ukraine

Post by goodpartner » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:54 am

Here is an update, yesterday I lost my card, and I blocked it of course, the I realized that Home office will not be able to take a payment. Then, I printed payment page, fulfilled it and found a mistake in the previous form, As i did not tick how much money they need to take... I wrote a covering letter with the Case ID and explanation and sent it to them yesterday with a postal order.

Today, they received it. I hope it will be fine or they can reject it based on the first non-correct page.... Any suggestion what happens in such situations?

goodpartner
Ukraine

Post by goodpartner » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:40 am

hello, here is an update. I got refusal letter based on non payment information. Now, here is the question if I sent a postal order to them. How I can take those money back??? I appreciate the answer.

sandy1988
India

Post by sandy1988 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:30 am

bro i told you if do nt recieve biometric in 2 weeks then something is wrong bcoz they are proccesing fast this send them draft under thier name ...good luck this time will be ok