ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got EC from Pakistan - April 2008

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

quite eager

Got EC from Pakistan - April 2008

Post by quite eager » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:53 pm

Thanks to all friends on the board. It really helped a lot. I got EC a few days back. It took about three weeks from the date of filing application. One is never sure till on gets the passport in hand with visa stamped.

Best of wishes for all those who are waiting for decision or planning to apply.

My advise: be meticulous, add all relevant records/documentary evidence and pray to God for help.

I am starting this new thread as I believe the other thread - all EC applicants from Pakistan has become tool long.
Quite Eager

mrrajawasim

Re: Got EC from Pakistan - April 2008

Post by mrrajawasim » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:31 pm

quite eager wrote:Thanks to all friends on the board. It really helped a lot. I got EC a few days back. It took about three weeks from the date of filing application. One is never sure till on gets the passport in hand with visa stamped.

My advise: be meticulous, add all relevant records/documentary evidence and pray to God for help.

I am starting this new thread as I believe the other thread - all EC applicants from Pakistan has become tool long.
congrates on getting EC.... can u share ur timeline n also when u got verification call at ur office?n wot sort of qs they asked? i hav also applied EC on 28th march n still no response frm BHC ppl.....

regrads n best ov luck for ur future plans.

mrrajawasim

Re: Got EC from Pakistan - April 2008

Post by mrrajawasim » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:45 pm

quite eager wrote:Thanks to all friends on the board. It really helped a lot. I got EC a few days back. It took about three weeks from the date of filing application. One is never sure till on gets the passport in hand with visa stamped.

congrates on getting EC.... can u share ur timeline n also when u got verification call at ur office?n wot sort of qs they asked? i hav also applied EC on 28th march n still no response frm BHC ppl.....

regrads n best ov luck for ur future plans

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:02 am

Hi,

Congrates on getting visa and best of luck for your future.

I have applied on April 07, 2008. Pl do pray for me too.

Regards.

Ifti

babar
Newly Registered

Congrats.

Post by babar » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:23 am

Can you please tell me that.

From pakistan did you appear as Tier-1 Applicant or just OLD HSMP.

My doubt is when to go as Tier-1 Applicant from Pakistan???

Thanks.

quite eager

Post by quite eager » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:11 pm

Wasim, ifti, babar and friends, thanks for ur kind words and wishes. I also pray for ur success.

About ur questions: someone called me in my office after two weeks of filing the application - a pakistani chap - asked me what kind of work I was doing. what kind of organization i was working with etc. asked me to give my date of birth, id card number, parents names etc. as per stamp on the passport, it was done on the next day of the phone call and I got the passports eight days after the date the visa was stamped. (this includes all days incuding weekends and holidays).

I believe tier 1 has not been introduced in Pakistan as yet so someone applying now would have to apply as per hsmp criterion.

Best of luck
Quite Eager

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:09 pm

good luck...if possible give timelines.
Thinking low is crime....

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Wed May 07, 2008 7:19 am

Dear All,
Assalam-o-Alikum

My HSMP application is approved on start of Feb 2008. Now I want to apply for EC within couple of weeks but before applying I want to clear some confusions and request to senior members to please comment on below points.

1. I have sent the ITR (Income Tax Return) With HSMP application. Now I want to confirm that should I also attach ITR for EC (ITR is mandatory in any case for EC).
2. Currently my company landline number is on owner’s name. Should this landline number will be on COMPANY name?
3. I have accommodation offer and funds of 500 K. I want to apply with no dependants. Is this amount is sufficient for EC.

Regards,

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Thu May 08, 2008 9:36 am

bhatti_pk,

1. I have sent the ITR (Income Tax Return) With HSMP application. Now I want to confirm that should I also attach ITR for EC (ITR is mandatory in any case for EC).

Ans: ITR is not mandatory, but it is logical you provide each and everything u submitted with initial application. The more evidences you provide the more ur case will be strong for EC.

2. Currently my company landline number is on owner’s name. Should this landline number will be on COMPANY name?

Ans. It does not matter whether the land line number is owner/company name. Thing which matter is the number should be attended in case the BHC people call for verification.

3. I have accommodation offer and funds of 500 K. I want to apply with no dependants. Is this amount is sufficient for EC.

Ans: Regarding funds, there are no hard and fast rules. Sometimes they accept the balance around 3.5 lac and sometime they refused above 10 lac.

So best of luck for ur EC.

Regards.

Ifti

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Mon May 12, 2008 8:17 am

Dear Ifti,

Thanks for your time and guidance.

Actually before submitting the file, I want to confirm some ambiguities. Now I just conscious about funds (I have 500k + accommodation letter) because in this forum I have read some applicants refused by BHC due to fund issues.

Regards,

jimmymcad
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Hi Bhatti

Post by jimmymcad » Wed May 14, 2008 4:57 pm

500K + accomodation letter are enough to support your EC application. So dont worry on that.

Best of luck.

shakeelahmadch

Re: Hi Bhatti

Post by shakeelahmadch » Wed May 14, 2008 5:12 pm

jimmymcad wrote:500K + accomodation letter are enough to support your EC application. So dont worry on that.

Best of luck.
i'm applying with same fund and letter.

Should the accomodation letter be in the form of a email or it should be sent via a lawyer in UK ?

jimmymcad
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

!!

Post by jimmymcad » Wed May 14, 2008 5:17 pm

A simple printed version of the email is sufficient. But the email should includes the house description and contact numbers.

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Thu May 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Thanks jimmymcad for your guidance and to comment on my query.