ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for visa!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tenessa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Certificate of Sponsorship reference number

Post by Tenessa » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Hi,

Where do I find the Certificate of Sponsorship reference number (11 characters). My employer forwarded me the Restricted CoS application outcome email. However, it only has the sponsor reference number which is not what I need.

Also, do I need to get my photo and fingerprints done before I take all supporting documents and passport in or is that done there? I also have a police check from the UK, do I also need one from Canada since I was living here before my move to the UK two year ago?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

amit2453
Mood:
India

Re: Certificate of Sponsorship reference number

Post by amit2453 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:22 am

Tenessa wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:03 pm
Hi,

Where do I find the Certificate of Sponsorship reference number (11 characters). My employer forwarded me the Restricted CoS application outcome email. However, it only has the sponsor reference number which is not what I need.

Also, do I need to get my photo and fingerprints done before I take all supporting documents and passport in or is that done there? I also have a police check from the UK, do I also need one from Canada since I was living here before my move to the UK two year ago?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
You will need a copy of CoS.
Photo and finger prints will be taken during application submission if its restricted and after submission if its non-restricted.

Tenessa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Documents required for visa!

Post by Tenessa » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:12 pm

I am in the process of getting together my documents to apply for a tier 2 visa in Canada. Can anyone provide a list of all the required documents? I have read through the government website but have seen conflicting information. I am also a teacher so I know I need to provide a police check.
Also is it fine to use bank statements that you printed out, as long as they have all the required information? Since I am in Canada I cannot physically go to my bank in the UK to request statements.